3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Auras overstack bug (Diablo 2)

Is it observed lm on pg?
So what if you put on 12, it seems (?) Auras (including shouts and werewolf), then throw it off the map?

And just like killing an exotic character in the city with the help of an archer's yardstick - has anyone tried it here?

I hope these are not prohibited topics, since this is an original feature of the game, not cheating with third-party files
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

rambler87 the
couple fixed - there are a lot of such bugs, such as the pier of the oak near the corral, when arrows fly into the afk of the Persians in the city. And of course, everyone has tried it. I haven't even heard of overstack, I haven't come across a dozen or so buffs on baalran, especially on xts - a stable topic.

r
rambler87 12.07.21

Sweety_Mustard
Well, there seems to be more auras needed - I don't remember exactly - then all the cards just hung) you need to find it.

r
rambler87 12.07.21

Sweety_Mustard
And yes, it didn’t harden the auras - like Mark had an overstack on fire with a palladin aura - here it seems to have been corrected here and on blizz - when it was possible to enhance almost 99 times the fire or electric chocolate aura of pallas

About an excess of auras - here 19 different should be
((To the best of my knowledge, only a Barbarian can do this. It requries you to have one character with at least 19 different states stacked on them all at once.))

Z
ZloyZayac 12.07.21

rambler87
The second works exactly, the first xs ... but if no one is complaining, then most likely they have fixed it. This is not cheating, but a simple bug or game mechanics from developers :)
Cheating is the use of third-party programs or plug-ins that modify or simplify the gameplay, which is prohibited.
And you described the bugs :)

r
rambler87 12.07.21

ZloyZayac Is
this the first thing about overstacking aur palla?

Z
ZloyZayac 12.07.21

rambler87
Aga

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

rambler87 are
you back to play or so chat on the forum?)

r
rambler87 12.07.21

RomanDII
While the PC is not nearby - and so he needs to do it again from scratch))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

rambler87
there are two of you? And no one to chat with? ; D

a
aaaaaSHKA 12.07.21

In general, ZloyZayac should be played by honest, non-cheaters, but we don't have such people, we have all normal guys.

D
Dobermn 12.07.21

ZloyZayac
ZloyZayac wrote:
And you described the bugs :)
there are no bugs on pg, for such messages they can be banned on the forum.
and for "not who" can also.

D
Dobermn 12.07.21

rambler87
both of these things are fixed here. unfortunately, more significant bugs were scored.

O
Obsessed 12.07.21

ZloyZayac, for you ava is gorgeous, look "robert morgan bobby yeah"!

Z
ZloyZayac 12.07.21

Obsessed
What's with the psyche? 😂

Z
ZloyZayac 12.07.21

Dobermn
I will not even answer you anything (laziness). Laughing, thanks

O
Obsessed 12.07.21

ZloyZayac, people make gorgeous cartoons! ; D I AM NRAITSA! check out "D is for deloused" - there is more Pushchka! : D

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

aaaaaSHKA
aaaaaSHKA wrote:
in general, honest, non-cheaters should play, but we don't have such, we have all normal guys.
ahahahaha, meme in the subject :)

D
Dobermn 12.07.21

ZloyZayac
Well, you did not shine with intelligence or knowledge "not when", waiting for some answers from you is much more stupid than just enjoying your self-righteous words and excuses with dozens of screenshots. The main thing is to continue to do this)

Z
ZloyZayac 12.07.21

Dobermn
In this case, cognition let you down😂 and so ok, I forgot to ask you all day I thought I walked Th I forgot taa😂

D
Dobermn 12.07.21

ZloyZayac

ZloyZayac wrote:
In this case, cognition let you down😂 and ok, I forgot to ask you all day I thought I went Th I forgot that😂
Let me give you a vex if you write this sentence without mistakes? (well, it's very difficult to understand what this is all about)