3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 12.07.21 09:34 pm

What happened to you today? v10

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
79 Comments
Sort by:
b
barbarian 12.07.21

Emris_ua The
pressure is naughty at times - but it is tolerable and everything is normal (I hope you are all right with this) ...
Spoiler
Well, I try not to watch. But the mechanisms that govern our pressure are not fully understood. It would be great to treat everything at once, but so far dreaming is not harmful and I don't see any desire to tackle this problem :).

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian wrote: The
weather is naughty. Yesterday it was not so hot, but the humidity from the sea, stuffy. On the coast itself, there is nothing to breathe.
Spyder-man
SpoilerWe are naughty + with thunderstorms and showers - it's good that with interruptions.

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian wrote:
Well I try not to watch. But the mechanisms that govern our pressure are not fully understood. It would be great to treat everything at once, but so far dreaming is not harmful and I don't see any desire to tackle this problem :).
Spyder-man
Spoiler I completely forgot about the hospital - you will need to transfer bonuses there in order to buy something you need. =)

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerRain with a thunderstorm will be today and all week - with interruptions, of course. =)

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerToday it's sunny and there is no rain with a thunderstorm yet - it's warm and butterflies are flying around (what could be better?). =)

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler 2015) (I would vote again for this Post or any of the few that I like - but PiGe binds my hands and does not allow me to do this, this is the PiGe we have with you) ...

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler I'll read the fresh 20 posts on PiGe - or maybe not even quite fresh ...

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler I was sure that there were 20 new posts and not 30 - but there were exactly thirty of them, although PiGe for some reason lies that for some reason 20. Most of the posts, as I wrote earlier, are old and have already been read and appreciated by me. I had to search on PiGe for something that could be read - not read and appreciated. I just appreciated it and I'm going to dinner - PiGe takes all my strength - and I really need it ...

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler On Wednesday - in a day, the daytime temperature will rise above +30 (above +40). It will be very hot and it will not rain as often as it could. "Summer" ...

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerThe evening rain started with a thunderstorm - it's good that I had time to walk enough in the morning. The window is all splattered with grains of a shower + at night it will not be as hot as it was during the day under the burning Sun ...

b
barbarian 12.07.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
It will rain with a thunderstorm today and all week - with interruptions, of course
It's good, the main thing is not for long. It’s my fourth month without a drop of rain. I'm afraid to wait as long

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian wrote:
It’s my fourth month without a drop of rain. I'm afraid to wait the same amount of time for
Spyder-man
SpoilerWe have everything in moderation and just a little bit - maybe everything will work out with the weather ...

S
Spyder-man 12.07.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler, I think that my nose itches so much, my ears are red, and then it turns out they write to me in peh ha (about the ears, I was joking). :) I
value your strength, my friend, if anything, I will come in myself, unceremoniously, I will intrude into the conversation. :)
about health, it is not naughty, it purrs like a cat.
well, or, like a duck, they say, eat this, don't eat this, plant a chamomile, and I give him - you that, and it - that that.
Well, I’m enough, they say, to misbehave.
or maybe all this was just a dream.
most likely.. :)

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

Spyder-man wrote:
about health, it's not naughty,
Spoiler Well, that's nice - that everything is fine. =)

P
Plаyshner 12.07.21

I came to Sochi for a swim ...

b
barbarian 12.07.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Well, that's nice - that everything is fine
I'm glad for the spiderman. Most importantly, he partially returned and now to work

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerFor several hours in a row there was a heavy downpour - without hail and thunderstorms. The sun hid in the evening and was not visible. I don’t know what will happen tomorrow - I hope it will rain and all the puddles will dry up until tomorrow (otherwise I’m on crutches tomorrow, for sure, I’ll not walk down the street) ...

b
barbarian 12.07.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
We have everything in moderation and just a little bit - maybe everything will work out with the weather
Well, the temperature is fine right now. But with rain here it is not stable from April to October at all. Although judging by the terrible pictures that the comrades showed, this kind of rain is not necessary.

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian wrote:
Happy for the spiderman. Most importantly, he partially returned and now for the work of
Spyder-man
Spoiler And I am very glad to see him here. =)

E
Emris_ua 12.07.21

barbarian wrote:
Although judging by the terrible pictures that the comrades showed, this kind of rain is not necessary.
Spyder-man
SpoilerSee what is happening ... People will need a lot of help - in the aftermath of the floods (mule and dirt collected and scattered everywhere) ...