3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kodol 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Use a Legendary or Epic which is stronger? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

I've been playing for a long time. I already have a bunch of clothes. There is the complete Legendary of Vendetta, but there is also the Epic and the Rare, which are much stronger than the Legendary. Betting legendary, or staging rare and epic for now?
3 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janekste 12.07.21

If you cannot decide on such a simple question, then put what you like more visually. In such cases, I choose clothes purely by visual, and not by strength. Although logic suggests it is more correct to choose what is stronger.

I haven't played this game for 4 years. Therefore, I do not remember everything, what and how. Only just put the game on the download in the incentive. It's finally time for me to stock up on all the DLCs and go through in its entirety.

K
Kodol 12.07.21

By the way, about the DLC. I want to complete the game completely and get all the incentive achievement. But there is one problem. Some achievements can only be obtained if there is a DLC. Is there any way to get them all without the DLC? Because it's not fair. The game has already taken up the entire SSD, and these DLCs are also worth big bucks

S
Searcher13 31.01.22

Kodol
Programka SAM.Picker will help you.