3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guslinger 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Shouts (The Forest)

So, when I was making a fire at night and was about to go to bed, when suddenly I heard such a cry that my heart almost stopped. Such, some kind of female. Scream, as I understand it, women. Apparently the cannibals are doing something to her. I heard this cry 5 times, in one game. Who else heard what screams.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syslik430 12.07.21

Go scouting, I haven't heard anything like it yet

A
AlNr 12.07.21

Guslinger I
did not hear any screams and sounds, except from birds, trees and an ax)))

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 12.07.21

Guslinger
Lol, these are the screams of their female, it means that she is next to her pack.

G
Guslinger 12.07.21

You, my friend, are inattentive. I heard a lot of such screams. And today I heard sounds on the plane.

G
Guslinger 12.07.21

Morzul
I don't know. Even before the patches were released, I heard this sound when the cannibals disappeared. You may be right.

x
xCyberpunKx 12.07.21

I heard something like a scream, I decided to check it, I walked 30 meters away from the plane, and there, under the Christmas tree, an aborigine was eating another.

D
Dima Trakhunov 12.07.21

I always wondered why there are so many screams in the cave and there are no cannibals (only two found)?

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 12.07.21

Dima Trakhunov
There are a lot of them, and they are not ordinary, corpses hang in front of the exit, if you go there, you will put aside bricks, the main thing is go with a lighter, not a flashlight

S
Snazzymother 12.07.21

These are the screams of the cannibals. Either they found your trail, or someone's corpse, or they are calling for help.

q
queltan 12.07.21

They usually call their own for help, or, if they saw something new, they again start yelling and a few more naked ones come.

F
Forestnik 12.07.21

I heard a female scream, a female cannibal was hiding from me, and when she hid behind a stone she died ._.

G
GuessWhoRus 26.03.22

I had a case that I heard a cry, similar to crying, in a cave near a corpse with an aqualung. I was very scared then, but then I thought about it. every time, descending into this cave, I tried to make this cry again, but from that moment until now there has been absolute silence. I don’t know if I heard it or if there really is this audio recording in the game, but I remember this scream near the corpse well