3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antjchrjst 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Help, how to remove the Invisible Aura from Nepis? (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Help guys .. Wherever I was looking, but I never found the information, I tried to remove the damn "invisible aura" from the NPC himself, enrages when you try to approach the NPC in a dense one, you are stupidly stopped by an unprecedented force. In some modifications, there is such a function, but I am a person of the old school and I do not like it when there is a lot of unnecessary things in the game. From new arts to bfg. I myself tried to find in the files of the game where you can remove this radius from the NPC. In general, I will be glad to infe, where in which file you need to climb in order to remove only this radius, where to register, etc. thanks in advance.
2 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 12.07.21

Antjchrjst
This is not an aura, but the size of the NPC. Corrected in the file m_stalker.ltx. Parameters with the word "box".

A
Antjchrjst 23.07.21

It seems to have found, there is also a census in Actor.ltx, but another problem arose xD Now when you point the barrel at the NPC, the camera starts to behave strangely! That brings the NPC closer, then moves it away, and the "Leap" of the sight also appeared, so when you point it again at the NPC approximately in the body, and then a "jump" of the camera appears on the legs. I am shorter than xs what to do xD