3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mollkon 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Add-ons not displayed (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help, the game was bought with add-ons (for a long time for a promotion, if it matters) and a certain number of hours have already been played.
By chance, I had to remove Steam and install it again.
Crawling through the forums, I was able to restore the save of the main game, everything works except for DLS.

In purchases, Steam does not show that DLS were purchased and offers to buy them.

I attach screenshots of folders on my computer about the presence of these same DLS, I suppose, but their absence in Steam.

I would like to play DLS with my own saves and progress. Are there any options to fix this somehow?

2 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 12.07.21

Where did the STEAM client go?
The path to the game in the incentive should be the same if you put in the "program files" folder - drive: Program Files STEAM steamapps common The Witcher 3
What is your "steam2" folder?
IMHO Simple error when reinstalling the Steam client! When installing again, the path to the installation folder of the client itself was incorrectly specified.

PS I put steam games in the folder - drive: STEAM steamapps common
Shorter path, fewer glitches (IMHO)

_
_iSTALKER_ 23.07.21

Everything is much simpler. Check for a check mark in the game properties in the additional content under the item "Expansion Pass". I myself played through GNF and for some reason it was on this add-on that the checkmark flew off and the game considered the add-ons not purchased