3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moisei kayt 12.07.21 09:34 pm

What to do after level 54 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

guys tell me level 54 and what to do next? there are almost no dragons as well as enemies of large tasks, too.
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 12.07.21

Set mods, in particular, plot ones, and continue to spend🙂

g
gmh4589 12.07.21

moisei kayt
swing further, max level 80th)

L
Loreena 05.08.21

I'm on the 66th right now, find-bring tasks, kill only animals, monsters, the level swings for a long time ...

b
barbarian 05.08.21

You can pause to play something else, for example, go through Oblivion if not passed, and then return first and swing a new class

s
smpn10 05.08.21

Fuck you guys. Learn a language, find a job, a girlfriend, travel as far as possible ... Try to play in real life.

P
Prunus spinosa 05.10.22

Wow! On the 30th, I already felt sick and vomited from the game. Impressions after the radiants were like from the most garbage MMORPG. These are not "radiants" at all, but the most dull "dailies" from Korean grinds. A terrible game in all respects - I just wanted to take a golden vase in the game and break it on the jarl's head as a symbol of the fact that everything in this game is meaningless and nothing is worth the effort expended. It would be better if they removed pumping altogether, and stats would be given only from weapons and armor.