3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stoic 12.07.21 09:37 pm

Possible plot setting for ME4 (Mass Effect 5)

Based on the plot of the trilogy, the Citadel is a repeater.
For safety reasons, passive. The reapers through it, according to the plan, arrived in the galaxy for a showdown, and flew away on foot, there was no hurry, there was eternity ahead.

Having received a source of energy, the Citadel is able to send and, accordingly, in the ME4 trailer, we see Shepard's team at the reapers base. The corpses of the reapers are all around, since the canon ending is destruction.

If we further assume that the reapers staged such an experiment not only in the Milky Way, then from there it is possible to jump into Andromeda. Thus, it can be pulled by the ears.
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

most likely the techs are not badly damaged since the good red ending and the humanoids have repaired them.
and the reapers were cured in the laboratories
where the citadel leads as a repeater is not particularly known
in the trailer it is shown how the liara runs in winter and finds a piece of n7,
perhaps according to the plot we need to collect all the pieces of n7 by scanning the planets and landing on them. I would fix it like that.
Turians and Quarians fought over food in the solar system and at first there were many and then few.
krogan run on the ground.
from where it came from that the game starts after 600 years, I don’t know. but if so, then they pass somewhere in parallel with the andromeda. but the two spatial locales are not related. because they got into andromeda from some kind of repeater converted into a telescope. this is evidenced by the surprise that the planets have gone bad and so they would have looked at the planets not in real time, but at the time of the dinosaurs. the repeaters are whipping up so there is no connection with andromeda, and I think everyone is not interested in andromeda.
from where it was knitted that me4 is a bridge with me andromeda don’t know. probably this is a fanny notion. the plot of the game, as I said, is to collect all the pieces of n7 for the use of warring races and to defeat the evil krogan who remembered the genophage.
for this we will have a new hero to whom Liara gives tasks by phone. because it is a Shadov broker. can be played as a guardian of the citadel, an earthling, and a bandit. if you play for the guard of the citadel or for the bandit, then you can choose and play for the garus. an exciting adventure awaits us with the solution of local problems, the pursuit of the evil. the reapers are also evil and pop in space. maybe because of this, both the evil krogan and the turians. maybe someone fixed the geth and now they are also evil because they were first blown up and then repaired. Rahnia did not forget if the Shepard dropped it. if not let go, then forgot.
the end of the game depends on the number of collected pieces of n7. there, in the presidium, pretentious music plays and we are shown pieces of n7 put together and a pretentious speech to which all races have listened. peace comes in the galaxy all good, partial peace, or if few pieces of n7 are not collected convincingly. somewhere in the galaxy you can hear the angry crackle of a dash reaper and electronic music plays.
for players who did not delve into the plot and did not complete quests with pieces of n7 - a bad ending. and everyone is deliberate and explodes.
for players who listened to all the recordings in the terminal and completed the main quests for collecting n7 - a good ending.

B
BDmitriy 23.07.21

Stoic
Hmm, the Reapers base is interesting. But, without using the ME wiki, I will assume that they were stupidly hibernating (hibernation is a technique) in dark space without any bases (such as Leviathans under water). In the teaser, it could be anywhere in the Milky Way. Another confuses me. It can be seen that Liara has aged. Why does she find pieces of Shepard's armor? (or who?). Apparently, many years have passed. So Shepard is definitely already ripped. So there will be a new hero

B
BDmitriy 23.07.21

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and the reapers were cured in the laboratories.
What?
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
where the citadel leads as a retranslator is not very well known
Into dark space (in principle, yes - not particularly well known)
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
perhaps according to the plot, we need to collect all the pieces of n7 by scanning the planets and landing on them. I would fix it like that.
By the way, it is likely that
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
turians and quarians fought for food in the solar system and at first there were many and then few.
krogan run on the ground.
This is already nonsense)
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
from where it came from that the game starts after 600 years, I don’t know. but if so, then they pass somewhere in parallel with the andromeda. but the two spatial localities are not connected
I don't quite understand, but the ark flew in Andromeda for 600 years.

Then there is either banter, or delirium ...

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

BDmitriy wrote:
I don't quite understand, but the ark flew in Andromeda for 600 years,
and let's say 600 years have passed in the Milky Way - the events of me4.
the next point is the speed of information transfer and its method. I have a quantum connection, but most likely the device for quantum transmission in the Milky Way is destroyed or lost.
flight on engines of mass - in theory, you can build such a movable object if you disassemble a reaper with a large core of mass and small dimensions. a device with a specialized perfect engine went to andromeda. you can expect that someday there will be a cooler engine.
the repeater itself - I know little about it, in particular if it has a range. judging by the cutscene, the me2 delivers really fast. but the repeaters are blown up and most likely they are not in the andromeda. if there is one that is not activated it will be very funny.
Well, the old one to get the speed of light - in my case, to andromeda is about 1+ million years old, it somehow flies there, but we can expect that any ordinary signal from our physics will arrive there through a distance of the speed of light.
plot of me-andromeda. it seems like the geth transmitted a repeater or a group of repeaters into a telescope (as I understand it, a repeater is something like a tunnel, sufficient to push through a citadel in which the mass of the type will be zeroed and everything moves to the crane quickly, including light. a hypersonic tunnel but also without a final repeater.) As I assume, the observer's eye got out somewhere in the andromeda with exceeding the speed of light and was able to burn promising planets. Let's conditionally assume that at the time of the games of the series me2-3 at the same time in andromeda. after 600 years, the planets have greatly deteriorated and filth has appeared. than the colonists were surprised and excited. otherwise the repeater mass effect worked like a giant telescope lens, collecting light and those planets that scientists have considered are chronologically at a distance to andromeda in light years from the time when a photon was emitted from these planets. this is quite a lot during this time, the climate on the planets could change for natural reasons, making them less pleasant for life. or in the milky way, very good with forecasting with short observations.

Into dark space (in principle, yes - not very well known)
it is unclear how the citadel works as a relay. but yes. either there is a similar repeater like a citadel, or it works according to some other principle - for example, it is connected to an area of ​​space and the reapers can turn it on and turn it off for the harvest festival. but in the cycle of commander shepard could not. so they flew under their own power. most likely from the end of the first part. the rollers show that they are quite far from the galaxy. we can assume that there are some other repeaters, as I understood the reapers should have arrived through the repeater that blew up the shepard in the DLS and not physically arrive. otherwise their armada or part of it would have been successfully detonated.
in any case, it is somewhere somewhere, most likely beyond the border of the Milky Way or in its unknown sector. Me4 events seem to be promised in some unknown sector.

could there be other reapers and how did they survive the galactic magic boom booms, what would be their goals? you can shrug your hands. in any case, me without the reapers, as it is not me without the shepard, is still possible, but this means that the victory in me3 was not final.
are there reapers in another galaxy? - it is not excluded because the logic is me3 AAaaa! organics make synthetics synthetics replace organics - most likely this rule should be carried out in other galaxies as well, because in this case they contain the answer that the catalyst was looking for. either some inorganic form of life with a long evolutionary time flourishes there, which will invade in the pursuit of resources and self-reproduction and disrupt the experiment of the reapers or directly conflict with them in some way. or dirty organics on starships can fly in from some M32 in the interval between cycles and disrupt it with the injection of high technologies. or dirty organics can fly somewhere, come back, find that their civilization for some reason fell, and most likely they will find out why and give the reapers another headache.

B
BDmitriy 23.07.21

MunchkiN 616 wrote: I
flew and let's say 600 years have passed in the Milky Way - the events of Me4.
I just don't know if they will even take into account the development of Andromeda or forget it like a bad dream. For some reason, it seems to me that they will score on it ...

If we consider that the developers will really take destruction as the canon, then a huge technological leap is expected (since a bunch of Reapers are lying around everywhere - take it, I don’t want (technology)), and if the canon Geth with the Reaper's code transmitted in them will also "fit in", then repairing the repeaters and using the Citadel as a repeater and understanding and reprogramming it to a certain place (conditionally - the Andromeda galaxy) will become quite a common task

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
are there reapers in another galaxy? - it is not excluded because the logic is me3 AAaaa! organics make synthetics synthetics replace organics - most likely this rule should be carried out in other galaxies as well, because in this case they contain the answer that the catalyst was looking for. either some inorganic form of life with a long evolutionary time flourishes there, which will invade in the pursuit of resources and self-reproduction and disrupt the experiment of the reapers or directly conflict with them in some way. or dirty organics on starships can fly in from some M32 in the interval between cycles and disrupt it with the injection of high technologies. or dirty organics can fly somewhere, come back, find that their civilization for some reason fell, and most likely they will find out why and give the reapers another headache.
But there everything is already complicated and there is little information. There are only relics and that, created by the Jardaan race, which ripped because of the filth. I don’t remember any hints of some kind of destructive evil there. In short, too little information ...

S
Stoic 23.07.21

BDmitriy
In the trailer, Liara picks up a part of the N7 helmet, slightly powdered with snow, which means that it lies no more than a few months (the planet has a dense atmosphere).

After 10 (especially 600) years, only some reenactors of battles with reapers will use such armor, and in this case, Liara would hardly have been so moved by such a find. So the armor is real, of the current time.

Most likely, there are several months between the events of the trailer and the ending of ME3. Wrinkles don't really bother me, she has them in the trilogy when she smiles and frowns. Here are the clothes that look like the clothes of the matriarch. On the other hand, the trailer shows that the galaxy has become safe, civilian ships and it may not be in armor, but in a stylish warm cloak)) it's cold all the same.

Without a base ... just in space. For 50k years, the reapers in a dream will spread among themselves over great distances. To stay together, you need to be in orbit of a massive object. And then repairs, materials and raw materials are needed .. The harvest is not painless for them.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 23.07.21

Stoic
Maybe Liara is looking for the body of Captain Shpard and wants to resurrect it (as Mirada did in 2 parts in the LAZAR project, because in the red ending there was Captain SHEPARD's sigh.)

B
BDmitriy 23.07.21

Stoic
Given the lifespan of the asari, it seems to me that she started to wrinkle too early. Or it’s just Frostbyte showing off ...

In short, I don’t really want to speculate. Let's wait and see) I will be glad to any new ME game (single-coil)

S
Stoic 23.07.21

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
Yes, not necessarily a corpse, Shepard's death is not recorded, like Anderson's death. The Normandy hung a few hundred meters from the scene (it flies away directly from the Horn ball where this stream comes from).

This is, of course, pink snot, but it starts from the ridiculous evacuation of wounded partners, while the Harbinger waits patiently, wiping away a tear. (they refer to the friend or foe system, but in that case, why all this way through London, it was easier to fly up there when there was a tricky reaper, and not the Harbinger).

S
Stoic 23.07.21

BDmitriy
Yes, asari wrinkles do not appear with age. The same father of Liara at 1000 years old without a single wrinkle.
And the woman investigator at ME2 says she hates asari because they don't age.

We are looking forward to the game, the main thing is that they do not crap, otherwise they have recently had problems with creativity.

S
Stoic 05.08.21

By the way, the reapers themselves could save Shepard's life, as the first organic who managed to negotiate and make peace with synthetics (geth), at the time of the explosion, transferred to the base.
These are essentially machines, before which the goal of peaceful coexistence of organics and synthetics was set. For tens of millions of years, they could not solve it, and in this case Shepard found a solution, at least in a particular case, the mission of the reapers is in a sense completed.
Only in the case of an alliance with the Geth are there enough resources for the "Shepard Alive" ending, only in this case the Catalyst speaks with him respectfully.

And the very fact that the geth, in which the technology of the reapers is involved, voluntarily went over to the side of the organic, should have put the reapers at a standstill.

B
BDmitriy 05.08.21

Stoic
Leviathans could have saved him ...

S
Stoic 05.08.21

BDmitriy
It seems to me for leviathans a good Shepard is a dead Shepard. They want peace, and Shepard is the only one who saw them.

But the reapers ..

In the green ending, Shepard directly fulfills the will of the reapers, creates an ideal galaxy from their point of view.

In blue, he merges with them, bringing his view on the problems of the galaxy.

And in red? What is the legacy of such a colossal force as the reapers for the galaxy? That's why they might need Shepard. There must be something opposite, it is not Shepard who gives himself, but the reapers bring something to Shepard.

S
Stoic 05.08.21

Maybe in the end they will create a monster out of him that Liara & Co will fight with
Then the fans will stop loving Shepard and it will be possible to finally end it))))))))))))))

It will be possible to play both for Shepard and against him ))))))))

And at the end, a touching scene similar to the murder of Liara's mother ..., Shepard briefly wakes up and Liara shows him his daughter)))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, that's it, fantasies on a free theme, though ...

B
BDmitriy 05.08.21

Stoic The
intelligence of the Reapers migrated to the Geth when the Legion sacrificed themselves in the process. And no Reapers are needed)

S
Stoic 05.08.21

BDmitriy
So in the Legion initially, before meeting with Shepard, the technology of reapers was present, Shepard also reprimanded him that he did not immediately tell about it.
And at the same time he was an opponent of the reapers, the reapers had to analyze it somehow.

B
BDmitriy 05.08.21

Stoic
Is it? This is just one of the first geth to ask the quarians about the soul. There didn't seem to be any Reapers

.Chiken 05.08.21

Stoic
Initially, there were no reaper technologies in it, Shepard reprimanded him for a completely different xD

S
Stoic 05.08.21

.Chiken
I agree, the reaper code appeared in ME3, but nevertheless it did not make the Legion loyal to them, like everyone else.
They were loyal as long as they were online and under control.

S
Stoic 05.08.21

One more thing: in the trailer, Liara arrives on the planet in the XT8 ship. The ships of this model were used at the stage of preparing the mission to Andromeda by people (correct Andromeda lovers if this is not the case).
Well, the savior of the galaxy Liara cannot fly on a 600-year-old ship. Nobody can.