3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S_RRRR324 12.07.21 09:37 pm

The game consumes 3.5 GB even at low settings in Resident Evil Vilage (Resident Evil: Village)

Faced such a problem as excessive consumption of video memory in Resident Evil Vilage. I set all settings to low, it still consumes about 3.5 GB of video memory. Help solve the problem, I really want to play.
PS in the demo version of the game, there was no such problem, everything worked well.

10 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unmatched 12.07.21

Eric Klyauser
in minimum salaries video card with 4 gigs. What do you want us to do?

S
S_RRRR324 12.07.21

Peerless
Checkney on YouTube her with video cards that have less than 4GB of video memory, they consume a lot less video memory. Especially for you, I have attached a screen
Link to the video (RX 560 2 GB) -

m
madmax5_snajper 12.07.21

Eric Clauser
The demo and release have different memory consumption wise guy.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.07.21

on the attached screen like a demo and the game is not equal to the demo. if the deme worked fine for you with 2GB, then it works fine on this video. PeCa is logical.
why the demo consumes less vram than the game, you can guess for a long time
and the system says that 4GB vram is needed

S
S_RRRR324 12.07.21

madmax5_snajper
Okay, don't catch a demo)

M
MunchkiN 616 12.07.21

If you look at the video, it eats 0.7GB (which is very small), which means it should run on 1GB cards and even on 8800 ultra if there is dx9-10 there. Why then write in the 4GB system requirements a
conspiracy of iron manufacturers pitch-pitch
I did not play this game. I have an assumption that something was fixed and the memory counter was fixed. modern games can work with a memory deficit, but the larger the memory deficit, the more load will arise on the memory controller and express bus, which will bury the performance with a powerful GPU. also on the video some kind of friezes are felt with a powerful modern processor, which may indirectly indicate this.

m
madmax5_snajper 12.07.21

S_RRRR324
This is also a demo, see the date of the first video on May 4, the second on May 5, and the game was released on May 7, so you're wrong again.

U
Unmatched 12.07.21

S_RRRR324
Just now I saw your answer, but, I see, you have already been explained intelligibly for the demo.

G
Guru_007 23.07.21

I wish you good health.
I decided to play this technological miracle to find out if my ancient hardware can
handle it cleanly : Core 2 Q8400 2.66 ~ 3080,
DDR2-8gb,
RX 570 4Gb,
Windows 10 pro
And I was pleasantly surprised.

The number of FPS in the game ranges from 40 (in the large hall and the village) to 60 in the rooms. Most scenes are quite pleasant and comfortable to play. Beetles do not sink frames.

I got there without crashes and bugs, also without critical subsidence of the FPS until the moment when I flunked all the daughters of Dimitriescu. Now she walks behind me in a rage throughout the castle)).
The game is very atmospheric and addictive. Optimization is awesome !!
I play pirate;))

x
xShadowx1x1 23.07.21

Fantastic
I have 4GB but is using 5.6gb