3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dovakin2018 03.11.19 04:23 pm

The problem with the acquisition game (Metro Exodus)

I live in Kazakhstan. Can not afford to buy Metro Exodus Gold Edition and other games like heavy rain or to pre-order red dead redemption 2. In epic heims (as well as Rockstar games) in Kazakhstan, the games can only be purchased through international credit cards and pay PAL and all. Speculators sold the keys only to the standard edition without any additions. No gold edition or annual subscription never sell. It turns out no-win situation. With the advent of epic launcher, now all turned into a madhouse. To pay sell ru keys for standard edition in the epics and the season pass for steam(madhouse).
Can anyone advise where and how to buy the key to the gold edition? Manipulation of regions not to offer, it still does not work. Via kiwi wallet says the product is impossible to pay for you in Kazakhstan and not in Russia, etc.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 03.11.19

dovakin2018
Zaka-zaka

d
dovakin2018 03.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
there is also no Exodus at all

d
darkpromo 03.11.19

Try the MS store to buy

N
Nurp 03.11.19

dovakin2018
a console option to consider?
To be honest - metro once and рдр2 open to the grandma do not go with heavy rain I do not know now, with a tambourine sort of launches but it is not accurate.

d
dovakin2018 03.11.19

darkpromo
so MS store at seven can you buy?

d
dovakin2018 03.11.19

Nurp
metro pirate without the patch barely and then twice played and still want redemption 2 like well on the principle of GTA 5 with online and Internet

f
furcl 03.11.19

Was with us when we have the same situation, the same Yandex purse was quoted very not everywhere, and now not so much the situation has changed, often come across places where it is not. There were still what the payment card, with the same problems. Out of this two or a Visa, but if not 18 then it will not get naturally, or PayPal and there is also all seriously, you need a passport etc two payment systems which are accepted always and everywhere, in any country of the world. Everything else is as it will. In Kiwi they say that the problem is solved. Can wait Assume there are many payment systems are supported.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 03.11.19

dovakin2018
well, the fact that there is no subway that I know, as it exclusive epic

d
dovakin2018 03.11.19

furcl
And when metro the incentive will be sold?

f
furcl 03.11.19

dovakin2018
Wrote that after February 14, 2020.

d
dovakin2018 03.11.19

thank you