3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETR GAMEOV 12.07.21 09:39 pm

What happened to Russia? (Fallout 3)

I wanted to know what happened to Russia and the world. They were destroyed or only America got it.
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
Desmont 12.07.21

The Soviet Union did not collapse in the XX century and existed in the XXI, carefully before the bombs fell, the
Soviet Union was in diplomatic relations, at least with the United States and presumably did not participate in the war of 2077 against them: a diplomat from the Soviet embassy in Los Angeles was able to get a place in Vault 13 and Natalia, one of the ready-made characters of the first fallout, was his granddaughter.

It is not known whether the Soviet Union was an ally of China, an enemy or remained a neutral side, and there is no information about the activities of the Soviet Union in Europe ...

In addition to Natalia's biographical information, the USSR (or Russia) is practically never mentioned anywhere (with the exception of the AK-47 weapon), which may indicate that the USSR by the time of the Great War had lost its former military and political power and was no longer the leading world superpower.

In the Technical Museum in Fallout 3, there is a mention of the USSR: it is said that the USSR and China considered the US statement of launching a man (American astronaut) into space in 1961 untenable.

In one of the random encounters in Fallout Tactics, you can stumble upon the wreckage of the Soviet orbital station Mir. The real Mir station spent about 15 years in orbit and was flooded in 2001; in the Fallout world, it apparently lasted much longer, as it crashed on American soil only after the Great War.

P
PETR GAMEOV 12.07.21

What happened to the rest of the countries? For example, cacnada, india, egypt, china. And all the rest

D
Desmont 12.07.21

Oh yes, any mention of the Reds in the Fallout world refers to China and only to China ... I myself fell for it at one time ...

G
Goro62 12.07.21

She drank herself to death before the war began

D
Desmont 12.07.21

What happened to the rest of the countries? For example, cacnada, india, egypt, china. And everyone else

As well as everywhere: a wasteland with radioactive zones, ruins of cities, constantly gray skies, groups of raiders and marauders, robbing people, peaceful people get lost in groups and found settlements to somehow survive ... Super mutants, Enclave and BS most likely not, although there may be something similar to the Enclave ... and the total number of mutants is smaller, since FEV was tested only in the United States, and also in Canada ... History is silent about the fate of other countries ... one can guess that China was totally destroyed as it was the main enemy ...

P
PETR GAMEOV 12.07.21

thank you

... Bad Dog ... 12.07.21

PEOPLE, I will reveal to you the secret of what really happened to Russia !!!
On the eve of the bombing, the Russian people (because of the holiday, I don’t remember what) was a current from the badun and ... xy didn’t notice it)))) You
cannot take the Russians!

S
ShasO 12.07.21

... CRAZY MAX ...
Stereotypes off

D
Desmont 12.07.21

ShasO
I agree

... CRAZY MAX ... Please
do not generalize ... not all of them ...

F
FIRING 12.07.21

It's just that at this time, the USSR is busy with the seizure of Europe and Africa, they have no time for bickering between the United States and China! -)

P
PETR GAMEOV 12.07.21

and she is now also in ruins or more decently than the United States

... Bad Dog ... 12.07.21

well, you B.L.I. tedious all EPT ...
you saw our people after the new year ??? They are 3-4 days in bed with a headache wriggle.
Net..Est course and decent, not pyushie people I do not deny ... Hx just wrote for a laugh, and you will immediately off, off ... tfu
so to summarize, you at least know what osatsiiruetsya Russia foreigners ??? BALALAIKA and VODKA, these are such stupid Americans tries.)))

D
Desmont 12.07.21

BALALAIKA and VODKA

and also bears on the streets ... white

... Bad Dog ... 12.07.21

aha)))

S
ShasO 12.07.21

... CRAZY MAX ... I
forgot my boots .

S
Smith71 12.07.21

What happened to the rest of the countries? For example, cacnada, india, egypt, china. And all the rest
xD

Desmont
SPS)
Well, it's good that we don’t know what happened in the USSR ... Since we did not succeed

A
Aztec11 12.07.21

If Russia participated in the war, then we can assume that the consequences are the same as in Stalker, in the zone. Only houses in ruins.

D
Desmont 12.07.21

It is if, if this happened in our time, then Russia would side with China and receive its portion of bombs, but in the Fallout world it could remain completely neutral, in which case there will be no ruins and there will be more survivors, because the United States as a direct participant in the conflict and was destroyed. On the other hand, in all of Fall's games, they said that it was a global nuclear conflict, that is, the conclusion suggests itself that everywhere, like in the United States ...

R
RoLeX aka Mr. Towel 12.07.21

aztec11, not ON zone, but IN zone. Convicts are sitting in the zone. And not like in a stalker potamushto in steel the grass grew, trees with foliage, and after the bombing there will be a DESERT.
PS I wonder how people breathe there because the trees are almost absent!

R
Remote 12.07.21

stupid to discuss what is not