3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crash_Override89 12.07.21 09:42 pm

Problems when starting \ "Frequency exceeded \" (Heart of Eternity)

Please help people to solve the problem. I installed the game, launched it. After intro video, the monitor goes out and says that the frequency is exceeded ...
Monitor Sumsung SyncMaster 753df video GeForce 7600GT.
I found the config file changed the resolution in the game to a higher one, hoping to bring down the frequency did not help through the software settings, the resolution of the GeForce panel also did not lead to anything. The first time I meet with such a disaster, who can help with advice please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crash_Override89 12.07.21

Who has a similar problem, go to the properties of the exe file and in the "compatibility" tab put 256 bit color and a forced resolution of 800 * 600, after that the introductory video will go with such requirements and the game will start with normal settings

R
RabbITT 12.07.21

please tell me how to set the resolution to 1680x1050

D
De Mos 12.07.21

Crash_Override89
There is no compatibility tab. At least on Windows 10 I don't.
How to be something ?!

H
HOLY 12.07.21

Can't get out of Halaor. I went up to the magician, then killed the dead thing and returned to the magician with whom we teleported to the gates of Halaor, but they do not open. Printing simply does not allow to go further. What can be done? There are no saves, can you dig in the files of the game?