3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 03.11.19 04:23 pm

How to get to Dark cave? (Code Vein)

Took the Elevator down, the door is closed. I fucked up somewhere the lever in alternative Anor Londo or door in the story opens and you must first go in the winter to Locke?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadTrash 03.11.19

Took the Elevator down, the door is closed. I fucked up somewhere the lever in alternative Anor Londo or door in the story opens and you must first go in the winter to Locke?

d
dilat 03.11.19

DeadTrash
It is open later, more on the story. Go back to base. At least run around and downcast all the locations of where the lever (which is not), I returned to base and I went to cut-scene there

D
DeadTrash 03.11.19

dilat
Sabki for the info, will check it out.

d
dilat 03.11.19

DeadTrash
It is open later, more on the story. Go back to base. At least run around and downcast all the locations of where the lever (which is not), I returned to base and I went to cut-scene there

D
DeadTrash 03.11.19

dilat
Sabki for the info, will check it out.

R
Richards 03.11.19

DeadTrash
in the winter, then to base, then to the Elevator. Still overdid the mazes in this Loka, my brain almost smoke))

R
Richards 03.11.19

DeadTrash
in the winter, then to base, then to the Elevator. Still overdid the mazes in this Loka, my brain almost smoke))

A
Aven_xXx 03.11.19

DeadTrash
After defeating the boss of the mountain frozen shower, the door to the cave itself opens =)

A
Aven_xXx 03.11.19

DeadTrash
After defeating the boss of the mountain frozen shower, the door to the cave itself opens =)