3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kodol 12.07.21 09:46 pm

Freezes and crashes (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

I have been suffering with this game for a day. I run this game, this ax with a sword appears, then after 5 seconds it freezes and crashes without error. What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 12.07.21

Kodol
This is for you to a psychic, let him determine your config. What drivers are installed, etc. pirate / license

K
Kodol 12.07.21

POLKOVNIK2005
License incentive. The drivers and software are all installed.

K
Kodol 12.07.21

Well, why diz? Due to the fact that I did not say that I have all the drivers installed? Is it really so difficult for you to understand it.

P
PoZZitivUA 12.07.21

Is it so difficult for you to understand that in order to help you need to know the configuration of your computer or laptop? First, write a config.

K
Kodol 12.07.21

PoZZitivUA
Gaming Laptop, Windows 10, Proc: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, Video Card: GTX 1650, RAM: 8GB. Then write normally, otherwise put downsides like sissies and write silly jokes about psychics.

K
Kodol 12.07.21

While you were scratching your asses and thinking what a stupid joke to say, I was finally able to play this game. I had to download the drivers of all versions that were released (even because of this, my laptop crawled twice and installed it for two hours). The game runs at ultra at 45 fps, but I can't understand one thing: WHERE IS 93 GB HERE !!!!!!!. There are no differences from the first part, but the first part I downloaded the pirate to a weaker PC and everything worked fine. Here, not only does it weigh as a whole ssd, but you can also run it.