3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miles-Tails 17.07.21 12:10 am

King of Trophies / Achievements

I propose a new topic for pussies: gigi: The
rules are simple - write here in which games you have Platinum (PS3) or 1000/1000 Gp (X360).
The theme is similar to the King of the License, but:
1 - Shows what we really play, and not just buy
2 - Anyone can easily check the accuracy of your information simply by looking at the profile in PSN / Live
3 - Relevant only for owners of X360 / PS3, but judging on CL, PC and Marioboys, they do not participate in them especially.

Updating the theme can be as simple as in CL - write for example + Killzone 6 Platinum / + Gears Of War: Fall of Chainsaw 1250/1250
Let's try?

So far I can boast of this:

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift Platinum
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Platinum
Dead space platinum
619 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAR 17.07.21

[quote name = "buterbean"] hi, who has the Sega ultimate collection? help

me get the last two awards to finally get my first platinum, thanks in advance [/ quote] I have - but I have not withdrawn anything in it yet.

X
XROSS 17.07.21

He took the second platinum in PE5. Why is the BFBC not giving the last trophy? I did everything and do not give = (This was my 3 platinum ...

b
buterbean 17.07.21

find me a person with sega ultimate collection, who went through everything there already)))

d
dotdroid 17.07.21

I took it to boxing 8)

b
buterbean 17.07.21

dotdroid, well, damn it ... but I need a ps3 owner, otherwise I'm already tired of ass fucking, but I know for sure that platinum won't be easier, but for me it won't be at all, because I don't like too much time devote to games

d
dotdroid 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b], but what is there for such a trophy?

b
buterbean 17.07.21

on the game Dr. Robotniks, Sonic Spinball and some fatal maze - I can't - even kill

R
Roman 17.07.21

Let's go to the LBP topic, not here.

b
buterbean 17.07.21

in short, a bummer - I found a guy who agreed to go to platinum in the Sega ultimate collection, but it turned out that he could not continue to collect trophies on another console, so only himself ...: sad:

F
Fat ninja 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b], are you asking people to fill you achievements: shock:
shame ...

A
Aserp 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b],: shock:: lol:

b
buterbean 17.07.21

Fat Ninja, if you read my post carefully, you realized that I finally want to get platinum, but I just can't get one trophy, that's why I asked. And besides, I'm not an asshole to play each game a hundred times to finally get my trophy. I play high, no, no, but in the Sega collection I came too close to platinum, so I was puzzled by this question

F
Fat ninja 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b], well, since you want platinum, then you are a nerd, if you played high you wouldn’t be

soared at all :) ps gamecore trophies this is an electronic member, how can you give it to be touched by everyone there: gigi: :-D

A
Aserp 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b] who has platinum te = nerds? : shock:

b
buterbean 17.07.21

Fat Ninja, a dude who compares trophies to a dick, tells me that I am a nerd :-D
I want platinum because there is one trophy before it, the rest of the trophies I stop collecting as soon as I pass the

Acerp game , in the majority - yes, of course! I just don't understand why go through the game a hundred times and collect all the trophies and waste your time. Games are fun, but certainly not the main component of life, on which you need to spend so much time

A
Aserp 17.07.21

[off] [b] buterbean [/ b], if you really liked the game, would you like to go through it a second time? (let's say at the most difficult level) [/ off]

F
Fat ninja 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b], gamescore = e-member is like a general fact :)

b
buterbean 17.07.21

Fat Ninja, calm down, I'm kidding, but I still wanted to spit on the prizes of others, I just want me to have at least one

Acerp platinum , this happens very rarely. Passed only ancharted twice, as I wanted trophies there

A
Aserp 17.07.21

[b] buterbean [/ b], well, it happens: gigi:

S
Senor 17.07.21

[off] [quote name = "buterbean"] Fat Ninja, calm down, I'm kidding, but I still wanted to spit on the prizes of others, [b] just want me to have at least one platinum [/ b]

Acerp, like that is very rare. I passed only ancharted twice, [b] because I wanted trophies there [/ b] [/ quote] Caution, the first signs of achivo / trophy-mania are evident. [/ Off]