3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 18.07.21 12:39 am

Your rating for the GAME

Not bad idea.

Gears of War 9.7 out of 10
+ gorgeous online features, amazing depth of gameplay, excellent graphics, gorgeous sound, great characters.

-not disclosed storyline.

Lost Planet 9.0 out of 10
+ excellent plot, wonderful videos and post-production, gorgeous soundtrack, epic, transcendental beauty of graphics, no less transcendental maturity, excellent multiplayer, addictive action.
- almost arcade, shallow gameplay, short duration of the game, technical conventions like objects often and openly disappearing from the screen.
246 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zend 18.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], it's dangerous for you to believe)

Z
Zero 18.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], what nonsense did you write? :?

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], what tin

N
NiGHTS 18.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] NiGHTS [/ b], what tin [/ quote] I tried my best: oops:

r
razgulnov 18.07.21

Killzone 2:
single - 8.3 / 10 (short, but beautiful and large-scale)
multiplayer 9.2 / 10 (not to come off)

Bad reputation - 8.5 / 10 (just a good game)

RedAlert3: UE - 7.3 / 10

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], nothing else to do? Better connect live and together we will play halo 3 on live: gigi:

x
xds 18.07.21

Killzone 2
Single 8
Multiplayer 9.5

Z
Zero 18.07.21

killzone2-8.5

multiplayer-8.7

o
old_osam 18.07.21

street fighter 4

7/10

D
Dark_Ogr 18.07.21

enchanted arms - 7 out of 10 - pretty nice and not annoying as you progress, BUT - the plot is not strong, the combat is not particularly thought out and successful (and this is important for RPG).

resident evil 5 - 8.5 out of 10 - very similar to the 4th, very cinematic cut-scenes, the game itself is beautiful and I can't even believe in some places that this is not a movie, BUT again there are no zombies)

-
- = S! Z = - 18.07.21

UFC - 7.5 / 10 I don’t know, I don’t like fighting games. They always tear me up in them.

J
Jan Lee 9111 18.07.21

[b] Ninja Gaiden II [/ b] The
best gameplay in recent years. Graphics travels to a variety of locations. A little annoying dialogues like [i] "ryu: evil demon, I'll kill you ... demon: pitiful little man, give up, no one can defeat me ... * ryu kills the demon *" [/ i] But the gameplay can be forgiven everything.

[b] Fable 2 [/ b]
I'm playing and I can't stop it. A very solid game with no flaws at all. But for some reason I don't hear my favorite musical theme of the first part. This is the kind of music that plays in the city of Oakvale. Maybe more? (

[B] Soul Calibur 4 [/ b]
Like the second / third part, the fourth still cannot reach the level of the original, originally from the Dreamcast. Is it really necessary to make such awful remixes of such great background music and all sorts of clone clowns like Angola. But this is all nonsense. The game differs significantly from the trashy SC3 and is more similar to the good old SC2, for which the developers have a separate respect.

[b] GTA4 [/ b] Sorted out
with realism and drama. Etozh gytya and the drama in it tries is not needed, although this is how you look ... GTA4 is a new cool game, but it is especially different from its predecessors, perhaps just like GTA3 from GTA2. Apocalypse on the street is harder to arrange, the cops have learned to think. But the game world is incredibly cool and delivers.

[b] Virtua Fighter 5 [/ b]
VF3 / VF4 were imbued with the spirit of the arcade hall. VF5, on the other hand, is perceived as if the game was immediately created for the current gene. But this is just a small pretense. Maybe it's even for the best, who knows what else they could do without Suzuki. And so VF is still the carol of fighting games and we have one more reincarnation of it.

A
ACE 18.07.21

[b] Prototype - 5/10 [/ b]
+ Fun acrobatics, interesting abilities of the hero, some missions are very good, convenient control. Some bosses are cool.
- Horrible graphics (low drawing range, dumb animation, the same environment, low polygonality, bad special effects, scary textures), an average combat system, too arcade and stupid missions, side effects are terrible. The plot in the form of flickering photos is not cool. Played on PS3 - sometimes scripts do not work and it is impossible to complete the mission. You have to restart the entire mission from the beginning. I haven't downloaded the patch yet (I don't even know if there is).

o
old_osam 18.07.21

GTA4 minus 2

V
Vincent 18.07.21

inFamus - 9/10

An excellent game, the plot is interesting, the gameplay is splendid, the graphics are at the level and the music is excellent when there is truth :)

But not a masterpiece, so 9/10

C
CyHDyK 18.07.21

Devil Summoner - 3/10
Devil Survivor - 3/10
Dragon Quest 4 - 3/10
Chinatown Wars - 6/10
Dead Space - 6/10
Call of Juarez 8/10
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 10/10
SMT Nocturne 10/10

T
Tremere 18.07.21

Wallace And Gromit Ep1 - Fright Of The Bumblebees - 9
Bionic Commando -9
Prototype - 7.5
Call of Jarez: Bound in Blood - 9
Halo 2 - 9
Fable The Lost Chapters - 8.5

T
TomWert 18.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], ehhh, I would like that, I also want a lot of freshly released games to give me 9 points pleasure: jds:
zs. Killzone2-8ka, hoped the game would capture like CoD4, but was wrong :?
Uncharted Drakes Fortune: 8.5-9 points, depending on the level, but overall very much: D

J
Just enno 18.07.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], absolutely agree about the killzone. I expected more, and at least a repeat of the buzz, level Code4. But a little bit different. But here it is more a matter of taste. It's just that the surroundings of modern action movies are a little closer to me than fantasy. (This is only about games. In films, the opposite is true).
Killsone would also give an 8
LBP and an unexpected 9. I didn't think the game would be so surprised.
Resistance2 - 7-7.5 no more
And the first Res and 8s did not mind.
Motorstorm Pacific Rift is solid 9. The races are just incredibly driving and very beautiful.
And my only 10 game from the PS3 collection is MGS4. Let there be a bunch of haters, but after passing the game, there was a real sediment. And despondency from the fact that everything is over. For me epic game: kdsfo:

o
old_osam 18.07.21

CoD4 = 6

normal pihpah, and the location on the ship is such a feil.