3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeYazh 20.07.21 01:57 am

Your Top10 Ps2 Games

I decided to create a theme similar to the one in the "Anime" section, only for PS2 games. It's interesting to see which games you think are the best :).
Here are my ten:

1. Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3
2. Final Fantasy X
3. Zone of the Enders 1 & 2
4. Silent Hill 2 & 4
5. Gran Turismo 3 (I haven't played the fourth one yet)
6. Front Mission 4
7. Tekken 5
8. Onimusha 3
9. Devil May Cry
10. Katamari Damacy

Of course there are much more hits and great games, but I ask you to single out 10 games;).
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super 20.07.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Super"] Here:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Van Helsing
Tekken 5 [/ quote]
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty is included in Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, you could not write twice;). And how in the list of Van Helsing: shock: ??? [/ quote] I
mean how ???
There is a similar game, based on the film, called Van Helsing !!!
But basically ... everything was taken from the game Devil May Cry (I mean abilities, things, and when you fight with a crowd of monsters, then force fields appear there, as in Devil May Cry, which will not allow you to escape) !!!

S
SeYazh 20.07.21

I mean, what did you find in her? Doesn't it look like it next to the rest of the names, or is it just a fan :)?

S
Super 20.07.21

So ... my friend said that it looks like a Devil May Cry game, and I ... a Devil May Cry fan and so I decided to buy it !!!

F
Fat ninja 20.07.21

van helsing did not stand next to dmc, so pathetic

S
SeYazh 20.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] So ... my friend said that it looks like a Devil May Cry game, and I'm ... a fan of Devil May Cry and that's why I decided to buy it !!! [/ quote]
Huh, then it's clear: gigi :. Listen less to others (because the game sucks rare), this time. Here they write the names of 10 favorite games on PS2, not the names you heard, these are two;).

[size = 75] Added on 11 Jun 2005, 21:24: [/ size]

Buy yourself a God of War.

S
Super 20.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] van helsing didn’t stand next to dmc, so pathetic [/ quote]

I know ... but did I say that Van Helsing is cooler than Devil May Cry! : roll:
I completely agree with you that nothing beats with Devil May Cry! : wink:
[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Super"] So ... my friend said that it looks like a Devil May Cry game, and I ... a fan of Devil May Cry and so I decided buy it !!! [/ quote]
Hyh, then it's clear: gigi :. Listen less to others (because the game sucks rare), this time. Here they write the names of 10 favorite games on PS2, not the names you heard, these are two;).

[size = 75] Added on June 11, 2005, 21:24: [/ size]

Buy yourself a God of War. [/ quote]

As for the sludge ... I guess I agree with you: wink: ... Devil May Cry is 100 times cooler!
As for the second ... actually, I didn't just hear ... when a friend told me about it and said that it was just a super game ... I decided to buy it and bought it, but I was very disappointed when I saw that it was simple Devil May Cry clone ... pathetic clone ... super pathetic clone, and in the TOP 10 games ... I wrote it only because this game first came to my mind!
I am SUPER FAN MGS, DMC and FF, and I am indifferent to other games, so I wrote all the parts of MGS, DMC, FF, and then I did not know what to write ... so many names were spinning in my head, but I wrote Tekken 5 and Van Helsing !!!

r
realFOX 20.07.21

1. DMC1
2.DMC3
3.Tekken tag
4.Resedent evil, almost all
5. Xenosaga
6.Soul calibur2
7. FF 10
8. Jak all parts
9. Onimusha 2,3
10. Rigar
Everything does not fit if there was a torus 20 =)
11. Retchet and clank all parts
12. Ace somvat5
13. God of War
14. Gt 3
15 Red dead revolver
16. Burnaut 3
17. 13
18. Mark of cry
19. MGS 2
20. Psi-ops
again no place enough =)

F
Fat ninja 20.07.21

> 4.Resedent evil, almost all
> 5. FF8
> 10. DoA 3

faq?

[size = 75] Added on Jun 28, 2005, 12:22 pm: [/ size]

well, it's not like Vosonevskie gamma

r
realFOX 20.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"]> 4.Resedent evil, almost all
> 5. FF8
> 10. DoA 3

faq?

[size = 75] Added on June 28, 2005, 12:22 pm: [/ size]

well, this is not like Vosonevskie din [/ quote]
This is me a little offended: D

O
Observer 20.07.21

I ask you not to be surprised at the order of the games in my list, since I will list from those that I played for the first time (with the exception of the series, since only they can take the majority of places in the top ten). If not against it, then I will comment on each item a little. Means like this:

1) Gran Turismo 3,4 (the latter, oddly enough, upset me a little, as I expected a little something else, but I will still write, after all, a recognized hit)
2) Metal Gear Solid 2,3 (no words)
3) ICO (divine and incredibly empty world, but what a !!!)
4) DMC 1,3 (the second one didn't even take, because everyone says that it sucks, and I'm used to believing people) :)
5) Jackie and Daxters 1,2,3 (Just a great platformer!)
6) Retcheats and Clanks 1,2,3 (see description in paragraph 5)
7) Tekken 4.5 (whoever said what, but I liked 4)
8) Final Fantasy X (I don't really like RPG, but I just respect this one)
9) Onimusha 2.3 (I liked Jubei more)
10) God of War (I am writing here, because I played recently and was very pleased. After all, the old lady still has gunpowder PS2. Graphics class !!!)

Well, again, I would have written more, but the comrade who created the topic limited us in this. ;)

o
old_osam 20.07.21

My list is: Top 20.

1.Dino Crisis 1

2.Metal Gear Solid 1

3 Metal Gear Solid 2

4.Metal Gear Solid 3

5.Resident Evil 1 and (remake)

6.Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

7.Resident Evil 2

8.Resident Evil Zero

9.Resident Evill 3

10.Onimusha 2

The order of these games for me is any ...

11.Silent Hill 2

12.Silent Hill 1

13.Silent Hill: The room

14.Final Fantasy 8

15.Final Fantasy 10

------------------------------------------------ ----------

16.Devil Mey Cry --------- current is the first part and it is the most thoughtful I went through it up and down, also at the level of DANTE MUST GIVE without replaying on normal or hard, and immediately normal hard and mast give, also at the easy level, everything went to the Super rank (it’s more difficult to get the super rank than on the normal and some hard levels), also go to the normal super rank on hard, almost all fail because Ps2 was stolen, on the must give too I went half to the super rank and when everyone passes the level of skim, no matter what rank they open the character of another, this is Dante's brother and play on him as easy as possible and I went through Normal, Hard and Mast Dai on him to the Super rank, playing Devil mei Edge 2 and 3 UTB voshe non-game.

17.Shinmue 1

18.Shinmue 2

19.Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake

20.Resident Evil 4
-------------------------------------------------- -------------

F
Fat ninja 20.07.21

2Osam
is the topic of the top 10 PS2 games. I want to write the top 20 favorite games, make a separate topic.

o
old_osam 20.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] 2Osam
is a topic for the top 10 PS2 games. I want to write the top 20 favorite games, make a separate topic. [/ quote]

top 20 topic is closed, I think you can write here, top 10 on the console is useless.

U
UndeadKing 20.07.21

[quote name = "realFOX"] [quote name = "Dark_Knight"]> 4.Resedent evil, almost everything
> 5. FF8
> 10. DoA 3

faq?

[size = 75] Added on June 28, 2005, 12:22 pm: [/ size]

well, this is not like Vosonevskie gamma [/ quote]
I got off a little: D [/ quote]

Why was I mistaken, a little, on PS2 there are two parts of the resident Outbreak and File # 2.

b
bigsmile 20.07.21

Yes, and at the head of this list (read the entire list of CaSÑ‘T for this game) there is a great one! inimitable! MASTERPIECE in the end! lump quest!
Sam & Max: Hit the Road! - for the most awesome humor in games and simply mind-blowing heroes! The schizo hare and the phlegmatic dog rule !!!! IIIIHHHAAA!
1.DooM 3 - very good atmospheric, best lighting to date
2.The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - you've never seen such a bump anywhere else!
3.Half-life 2 is the most correct cyberpunk! but I do not care that the ending is shitty
4.MGS 2-3 brilliant! without comments
5.dmc 3 Dante LJOt
6.Flat out - the only race that I passed to the end on all difficulty levels
o_O 7.Xenus I love buggy games = P
8. Don't laugh, but ... Driver 3 !!! aha mnu och liked it!
9.GTA: San andreas ahem, so far from the first place, because the ancient graphics of fucking control and moronic implementation of new chips aka haircuts tattoos have been
stuck 10.True Crime Kang cop is good, you do not think x_X

R
Raipper 20.07.21

[quote name = "bigsmile"]

Sam & Max: Hit the Road!
DooM 3
Half-life 2
Xenus [/ quote]

Maybe I missed something, but when it was on PS2: upset:

b
bigsmile 20.07.21

Uuuupss ... I stepped sorry, I didn't notice that the top is about Sonya, I don't want to shoot: beer:

S
SeYazh 20.07.21

[quote name = "Observer"] Well, again, I would write more, but the friend who created the topic limited us in this. ;) [/ quote]
Because there are a lot of great games on PS2 :).

S
Super 20.07.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] Because there are a lot of great games on PS2 :). [/ quote]
: beer:

O
Observer 20.07.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "Observer"] Well, again, I would write more, but the friend who created the topic limited us in this. ;) [/ quote]
Because there are a lot of great games on PS2 :). [/ quote]

I do not argue. Then it was necessary to make at least the top 50.)