3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shibito 20.07.21 02:00 am

Reviews of retro magazines and art books from Shibito

Hello everyone. Here I will slowly upload videos with meditative reviews of all sorts of interesting things - old magazines, rare artbooks, guides and games. 

The channel is not for commercial purposes. All for the sake of nostalgia and lamp atmosphere. 

The first video is dedicated to the Official PlayStation Russia magazine in February 2000, that is, it was released exactly 20 years ago. The issue contains a review of the classic Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, as well as a lot of materials and news from the distant past.

37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pr8da21r 20.07.21

Lampovo how : frog23:
I had this number: trollface-new:

m
mokujin 20.07.21

I still have almost all the numbers of the Games Land, OPM, some Great Dragon and Dandy New Reality. 

O
Ozu 20.07.21

Diz and unsubscribe. I turned on the video and thought to hear Biba's voice, and there was a current of letters: 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

m
mokujin 20.07.21

It's just not a review. It is necessary to survey or call it something else.

K
KoStjan47 20.07.21

The idea is good and even deserves respect (and the efforts of the author), but the implementation ... Here, either remove the pages so that the pages are completely readable, or voiced. Very superficially - it's like, for example, game covers with a description, it seems that there is a share of information, but there is much more content on the disc itself. But by launching such a video, you expect to see tons of information from that gaming era ...)

m
mokujin 20.07.21

KoStjan47 exactly!

But it can help, suggest.

Modified Feb 19, 2020 by mokujin

O
Ozu 20.07.21

: frog29:

M
Mountain View 20.07.21

Go, Shibito, go !!

V
Vaka 20.07.21

Wow, great work. A lot of work has obviously been spent. And the thing is cool, I have only seen this in a closet before. But the format is slightly different there.

Pancake. just wanted to. And then these pieces of paper will burn out sooner or later, and in fact not everything has been digitized yet.

P
Pr8da21r 20.07.21

At 19.02.2020 at 19:10, KoStjan47 said:

The idea is good and even deserves respect (and the efforts of the author), but the implementation ... Here, either remove the pages so that the pages are completely readable, or voiced. Very superficially - it's like, for example, game covers with a description, it seems that there is a share of information, but there is much more content on the disc itself. But by launching such a video, you expect to see tons of information from that gaming era ...)

I have to disagree.
If the author did as you ask, the video would last 40-50 minutes and very few people would be able to withstand such a timing.
The format that @Shibito chose, as for me, is ideal.It : frog36:
allows you to remember the past, let a mean nostalgic tear go and, if you wanted more, download a couple of old game magazines in order, so to speak, to continue to revel in memories.

Modified February 21, 2020 by Pr8da21r

S
Shibito 20.07.21

Good evening.

Today we have an evening alone with the work of the Genius. The first part of three.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Modified on February 24, 2020 by Shibito

S
Shibito 20.07.21

And here is the second part of the MGS artbook

M
Mountain View 20.07.21

Shibito And I ordered this edition for myself a week ago, it will come soon.

QvQGCuk.jpg

D
Deleted 20.07.21

weird videos : troll_face_28: 

I would have sat down by the fireplace and poured a glass of whiskey and rustling into the ASMR microfor with these sticky pages, slowly turning over them showing ingenious art, and somewhere in the background a snake iterator song is playing quietly. 

then you sip on a whiskey and in a hoarse voice tell an interesting story related to the book and how it changed your life 

S
Shibito 20.07.21

ASHER_ then it would be a video about me, not an album)) I personally have little interest in listening to someone's life and looking at sticky fingers)

D
Deleted 20.07.21

Shibito and what are these videos for what purpose do you pursue?

G
Glen L 20.07.21

There is not enough speech in the background.

S
Shibito 20.07.21

Video in a new format. Who would like to listen to the voice of Shibito - you are welcome.

S
Shibito 20.07.21

Modified on March 19, 2020 by Shibito

V
Vegetable 20.07.21

Why not publish it on the site? There were all sorts of retrospectives on the Finals, like. And here, in such a pleasant video format, any retra. : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21: