3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad31 20.07.21 02:00 am

The very first game purchased

In general, the subject itself.

What was your very first game purchased, when and where did you buy it?

I'll start with myself, my very first game I bought was Medal of Honor 2010, bought it in Gamasaur in December 2011, before that I was a pissed pirate.

PS If there was such a topic, delete it.

82 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ligfip1 20.07.21

Prince of persia warrior within

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 

Came complete with vidyuha : agree:

And so, not counting the pirates from the market on ps1

PC - Tomb rider legend (I remember giving an error during installation, I did not have the Internet then, I went to change the disk to the store, yes, it was like that before. As a result, after checking the disk, the seller kindly agreed to exchange it. And lo and behold, it worked !) 

COD MW2. I saved up and bought it. MASTERPIECE

Resik 5 by 360.

Modified December 19, 2017 by Ligfip1

S
Sofia 20.07.21

Oh, damn it, I forgot something about Sega.

The first one I had was Sega with the Turtles.

V
VLQ 20.07.21

for licenses heroes 3 revival of erathia, but I did not know then that there is a license and not a license, and in addition to a bunch of jewels from 1C to that, the first consciously purchased license, which cost significantly more than a pirate, was heroes 5

F
FreaK 20.07.21

iENUn6l.jpg

A
AndyKauffman 20.07.21

Half-Life 2. I remember it was like yesterday. DVD box from Softclab on 5 discs. For 699r. And the first installation of Steam))

S
Stan277 20.07.21

If we take into account the license on consoles, then it was rather late, here is the first such game in which I sniffed the brochure inside the box)

alanwake_xbox360_cover.jpg

K
KirimKirimich 20.07.21

the first game I bought, if I haven't forgotten anything, a lot of time has passed since that moment, there was dune2 on 9 3.5-inch floppy disks, there was a stall at the vdnkh in the pavilion. I don’t remember the year, but I think somewhere coincided with the release of the game. about a license, not a license, then they did not know such words yet ...

and so the first one on the console, it is definitely a license, like Stan277 Alan Wake, for which the console was bought.  

A
Azzy 20.07.21

8 minutes ago, KirimKirimich said:

about a license, not a license, then they did not know such words yet ...

Well, that's why I didn't mention the purchases on Dendy, since they are clearly not a license.

Although I was thinking something ... Did I buy cartridges (with parental money of course) myself? I remember buying on SNES, but Dendy somehow exchanged everything and took to play, well, or someone gave it, but I don't remember at all what I bought : icon_neutral: 

K
KirimKirimich 20.07.21

3 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Well, that's why I didn't mention the purchases on Dendy, since they are clearly not a license.

Although I was thinking something ... Did I buy cartridges (with parental money of course) myself? I remember buying on SNES, but Dendy somehow exchanged everything and took to play, well, or someone gave it, but I don't remember at all what I bought : icon_neutral: 

the topic is like the first purchased game, and not about a license) that's what the dunes bought exactly I remember, I remember in which pavilion this stall was, I remember how I came home and suffered with unpacking and assembling from these 9 floppy disks, that there was no translation and that when I installed all this, I did not understand anything at all, and then I just fell in love with this game). and before that ..., there were games (wulfinstein, sim city, zeliard, wow, what was the rpgha at that time, but somehow someone gave it all, wild 5-inch floppy disks, on which it was necessary to breathe carefully ... 

V
Vlad31 20.07.21

5 hours ago, KirimKirimich said:

the topic is like the first purchased game, and not about the license)

When I created a theme, I calculated exactly on the license, but since I did not specify about this point, the first purchased ones are already considered, ideally, you can describe the first purchased game in general, and the first license, so that the sheep are safe and the wolves are fed.

Of the pirates, I only remember Shrek 2, but I don’t remember if I rented it, or bought it.

Modified on January 8, 2018 by Vlad31

K
KirimKirimich 20.07.21

1 hour ago, Vlad31 said: 1 hour ago, Vlad31 said:

When I created a theme, I calculated exactly on the license, but since I did not specify about this point, the first purchased ones are already considered, ideally, you can describe the first purchased game in general, and the first license, so that the sheep are safe and the wolves are fed.

Of the pirates, I only remember Shrek 2, but I don’t remember if I rented it, or bought it.

and until the license appeared in our country, by the way, it’s interesting, but when it happened, there was no life ... 

V
Vlad31 20.07.21

3 minutes ago, KirimKirimich said:

and until the license appeared in our country, by the way, it’s interesting, but when it happened, there was no life ...

We still do not have licenses (there are actually, but absolutely nothing, without fresh new products).

Modified on January 8, 2018 by Vlad31

K
KirimKirimich 20.07.21

16 minutes ago, Vlad31 said:

We still do not have licenses (there are actually, but absolutely nothing, without fresh new products).

I don’t know, I somehow got hooked, I don’t know why and why, but I got hooked ...

F
FreaK 20.07.21

If not a license, then:

VIYWOgC.jpg

If anyone does not know - this is the famous "64-in-1", the games there were surprisingly good, by the way.

g
gelöscht 20.07.21

colin mcrae rally 2.0 on pc in 2002.

How great the game was. Modern Dirt, on the other hand, is disheartening to me.

For the Xbox 360, the first was Alan Wake. I was really looking forward to the game from the moment of the announcement and we can say that the console was taken for the sake of it. The expectations were more than met.

For PS4, the first was Last of Us Remastered. And again I got to the point. A wonderful and very emotional game

Modified January 10, 2018 by LordConqueror

S
SVTR 20.07.21

Apart from pirates, the first licensed game I bought was Tomb Raider: Legend. 

E
Erhesar 20.07.21

If you do not take into account all sorts of pirate cartridges for nes and so on, of which, even with all my desire, I don’t remember what I had there first, because I was about five years old, then the first truly license I had was a crash for the first curling iron. I went to the appendage to the console (though it was still chip-based).

b
bess27 20.07.21

the first game on pc license Enemy Territory: Quake Wars or dirt I don't remember anymore, but mostly pirates bought because the city was small and had no idea about the license

on ps3 ancharted 2 and motorstorm in the bundle went

on ps4 kilzon

xbox one halo collection and forza horaisen 2

in general, the first games on pc are doom karmagedon and the era of empires 2 they constantly played in them and nothing else was needed

K
Knuck knuck 20.07.21

It seems that the very first lick on ps3 was - rdr gotti edishn

On PC - Splinter goal keos theory

There were none on hbox

Juan will have rdr2, if something decent does not come out before

In general, I love lick when you really pay for convenience, for example, I downloaded so many repacks for Max Payne 3, and they all are installed for 3 hours and nifiga does not start. As a result, I spat bought in Steam, played in an hour. It's a pity that it is not always that way.

Especially in this regard, the current generation infuriates - while some gear of a thief for a hundred gigs is downloaded from live, you can go through some kind of shit from telltail. And I will not say that the Internet is slow 

Modified January 10, 2018 by Knuck Knuck

a
albedo 20.07.21

If litsuha - then bought at the ruins of pirates that way in the year 95 Lord Monarch on Segu MD2. I still remember her warm. It turned out to be a face! She then began to appear occasionally in the vastness of our country.