3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaXiDRoM_90 20.07.21 02:11 am

Local CO-OP games (Splitscreen at Nextgen)

What split-screen games are there on PS4 and XONE? Let's get together with friends before the New Year holidays and during the time to get together and play, go through new games. But here's the bad luck. We played GeOW, HALO on 360m, and I haven't even seen any of these on this one, especially on PS4. 

There is a co-op on one screen in Dead Nation, Trine2. But this is not the same level. Can there be any jokers or split-screen races?

3374de75-287d-4154-bb2c-4e960b5b5a49.jpg

25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brick 20.07.21

a bit not the format that is expected here, but I would recommend Badland and Jackbox Party Pack 2 for the crowd. We spent a lot of hours for the second one. True, knowledge of English is desirable there. slightly above average. And controllers are not needed, all control is carried out from phones.

Modified on January 3rd, 2016 by TheLeadWind

V
Vzhik 20.07.21

in my favorite Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PS4, it seems like you can play together with two pads. But I'm not sure. I played on the PC ..

But this, of course, not with a beer with friends, but to be sad alone.

C
Catstet 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Vzhik' timestamp = '1455570576' post = '5096656'] Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PS4 [/ quote]

it is impossible, for this I bought the game and broke off (( 

V
Vzhik 20.07.21

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PS4

it is impossible, for this I bought the game and broke off (( 

oops. Thank you. remember.

l
laresfromgothic 20.07.21

https://youtu.be/yKr4P7mk2Vk is a good and up-to-date list of 2 player games on one console.

Modified February 2, 2020 by laresfromgothic