3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksoil 23.07.21 12:04 am

Installing the game on a second computer (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Friends, I really need help. Broke his head. I installed the game on a powerful laptop (new0. Everything is fine there. Everything works. I go under my own account and ... there is no connection to the servers. I go on a stationary one - everything is OK, it comes in. On the network through one provider and even through one router. Naturally I tried to do everything one by one (computer, then laptop and vice versa). What may be. I don’t understand. I already thought that I have modules on my computer - this is the warzone itself and the network game, and on the laptop only the warzone. Maybe I didn't install any additional programs on the laptop, although I'm not new to this (everything is installed on the computer as standard and on the laptop as well.) The game itself starts on the laptop, but after when the connection screen with the servers says that there is no connection.
I ask for help! Thanks in advance!
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksoil 23.07.21

Found information that you need to attach the Aktivizhn account to Bateltag. Weird. but everything works for me on a stationary computer. then there is an attachment. Well I do not know. I'll try to log into the activation account on the laptop, maybe something will give it.

V
Vanish009 23.07.21

I tried it with the account, it did not seem to change anything, but what and how the problem appeared immediately during the first installation or later, it just worked for me at first ...

A
Aleksoil 23.07.21

Vanish009
Yes laptop with I5 10xxx percent and 1660 TI video. Yes, everything is ok, the resik village just flew. When the warzone was turned on for the first time, I immediately wrote that there was no connection to the servers. On the stationary I turned it on - everything is connected. Wrote in support of the silent so far.

A
Aleksoil 23.07.21

I took a pancake laptop for vacation, so that I could drive stupidly outside the house to the varzon. And here such a misfortune even cry blah (((

V
Vanish009 23.07.21

And what is the firm of the laptop?

A
Aleksoil 23.07.21

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!
In the firewall, create a rule and allow everything for the witch.
Apparently on a stationary computer, my protection was initially disabled.
I didn’t turn everything off right away, but created a rule.