3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GhostGG423 23.07.21 12:04 am

Darius's Audi after beating the game (Need for Speed: Carbon)

The question is about whether there is any script or mod that gives Darius' car into his career after defeating him? I just want to replay the game and so that at the end of the game they still give us a ride in our careers on his Audi, otherwise we can't drive it from the cops in races
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 23.07.21

GhostGG423
it seems to me that after the victory you take it for yourself

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 23.07.21

GhostGG423
So they give it to you anyway . The keys are in the car. Drive on health)

M
Madevi 23.07.21

Lelik_mc_kawai
Ryan-Kuper Begemot
This is just the storyline. In the garage after passing it does not appear, respectively, you will not ride freely around the city (including with the cops). The car will only be selectable in a single out-of-career race.

G
GhostGG423 23.07.21

Madevi
That's right, I would like to find a script so that after the end of the game it appears in the garage too

b
barabear 23.07.21

GhostGG423
You can add any cars to the garage through the unlocker, open all parts, vinyls, cards, etc.

G
GhostGG423 23.07.21

barabear
This I know, I just would like the game to give the given car itself after passing, I just wanted to make a small assembly for a friend, namely, so that it makes minimal changes, but not unbalanced, so I think that Darius's wheelbarrow do not add to the wrong career and it would be better if the developers still did so that it appeared in our garage after the end of the game, because this is not an imbalance because the game was passed and the strongest opponent was defeated and the fact that it would help to open reward cards for which you need to play in free driving, this would greatly facilitate this process and it would be just more pleasant to go through the game knowing that you can get the top car of the main villain

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 23.07.21

GhostGG423
Rummage VLD-Ed)

G
GhostGG423 05.08.21

Ryan-Kuper Begemot
Did you understand what, forgot about this thing, thanks