3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nohchik1ant 03.11.19 04:23 pm

Ending the game (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Caution!!! SPOILER OF THE ENDING!
Spoiler

I don't understand why she's not dead? Like was said about the sacrifice (or the fact that she sacrificed herself, her back to life?) I somehow missed the point explanation. Why did she survive? Or about it in the game didn't say.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 03.11.19

I now no longer remember. But the game was still explaining that as a Yes. And why she survived. I also thought that she will die. But it turned out on the turn

N
Nohchik1ant 03.11.19

Caution!!! SPOILER OF THE ENDING!
Spoiler

I don't understand why she's not dead? Like was said about the sacrifice (or the fact that she sacrificed herself, her back to life?) I somehow missed the point explanation. Why did she survive? Or about it in the game didn't say.

r
ros789 03.11.19

Nohchik1ant
She died because the dagger just absorbed the power of God and in Lara dagger didn't thrust.

M
MadONYX 03.11.19

I now no longer remember. But the game was still explaining that as a Yes. And why she survived. I also thought that she will die. But it turned out on the turn

s
sergio5321 03.11.19

ros789
it is even seen that dagger on her, and not in it)

r
ros789 03.11.19

Nohchik1ant
She died because the dagger just absorbed the power of God and in Lara dagger didn't thrust.

s
sergio5321 03.11.19

ros789
it is even seen that dagger on her, and not in it)

N
Nohchik1ant 03.11.19

ros789
sergio5321

Yeah, I saw it too, and so understand the ending. Just this moment put the game to so (Recalling the words of the sacrifice which was to accomplish the Empress) that she must now kill to save the Sun and paytiti.

N
Nohchik1ant 03.11.19

ros789
sergio5321

Yeah, I saw it too, and so understand the ending. Just this moment put the game to so (Recalling the words of the sacrifice which was to accomplish the Empress) that she must now kill to save the Sun and paytiti.

a
a_noob_is 03.11.19

Direct super ending to end the trilogy. Sensations such as if I forgot to add a couple of videos before the final credits.

a
a_noob_is 03.11.19

Direct super ending to end the trilogy. Sensations such as if I forgot to add a couple of videos before the final credits.

N
Nohchik1ant 03.11.19

a_noob_is
Yeah, here she tells us that she's dead and that she'll be a while among these Indians, and after a few seconds show us a video how it already preparing for the new rashititelnitsa...)

g
giga18 03.11.19

I think you missed a couple of clips from the mansion, and there await the restart of an old story, only with what will begin ?????? Probably Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness or Tomb Raider: Legend

N
Nohchik1ant 03.11.19

a_noob_is
Yeah, here she tells us that she's dead and that she'll be a while among these Indians, and after a few seconds show us a video how it already preparing for the new rashititelnitsa...)

g
giga18 03.11.19

I think you missed a couple of clips from the mansion, and there await the restart of an old story, only with what will begin ?????? Probably Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness or Tomb Raider: Legend

d
denis83 03.11.19

Choate I was thinking that Lara is not dead it means a good ending and the bad where the knife enters her body(smert). Although come to think if it is not sacrificed then the Apocalypse will continue. But if you think that Lara is the type of the goddess or her spirit was in her and how she's a fragile girl passes all the tests cuts off the hordes of bad men, in short, could the ending more intriguing to do.

d
denis83 03.11.19

Choate I was thinking that Lara is not dead it means a good ending and the bad where the knife enters her body(smert). Although come to think if it is not sacrificed then the Apocalypse will continue. But if you think that Lara is the type of the goddess or her spirit was in her and how she's a fragile girl passes all the tests cuts off the hordes of bad men, in short, could the ending more intriguing to do.

M
MLShadow 03.11.19

The game even has voice acting and not out to blame everything on fast subtitles, so, if you listen to what they say, we can understand that the sacrifice of the God Kukulkan, Lara just absorbed it from the Amata and actually, as it turned out, she don't have to die, this is even nowhere does it say that the medium of God must die. All epic ending would be if opened the casket, and dried banana or pictures naked native women, and the Eclipse itself would have passed, if they had faces.

E
Eremite_City 03.11.19

Something like the ending to FarCry 3...

M
MLShadow 03.11.19

The game even has voice acting and not out to blame everything on fast subtitles, so, if you listen to what they say, we can understand that the sacrifice of the God Kukulkan, Lara just absorbed it from the Amata and actually, as it turned out, she don't have to die, this is even nowhere does it say that the medium of God must die. All epic ending would be if opened the casket, and dried banana or pictures naked native women, and the Eclipse itself would have passed, if they had faces.