3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_time_for_gaming 23.07.21 12:04 am

CRT monitors

I wonder if it's true or false
https://coub.com/view/2u13o6
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 23.07.21

Murk trolls.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

No_time_for_games,
and you thought how the people used to play 640 by 480 and the grafonia was happy.

X
XOPSSS 23.07.21

No_time_for_games
Be glad that you did not find the time when there was a forest of ladders) but the games were then top

I
IlovePS4 23.07.21

XOPSSS
RDR2 says hello.

r
requiemmm 23.07.21

CRT soap is indeed built-in, but most of the better picture in older games is due to the smaller, low-resolution screens. 14-17 inches of the screen simply will not allow you to see a certain number of ladders, joints on models and the like.

M
Marsj 23.07.21

True, this is wow
Spoiler

N
No_time_for_gaming 23.07.21

requiemmm
Well, let's say I have a 17-inch LG at the moment, but the LCD is pretty old since 2005)
and a weak GTX 650ti video card
And now I'm wondering if the performance will increase in modern games with this video, but on a CRT?

N
No_time_for_gaming 23.07.21

just low resolution does not really matter
for me on 17LC with a resolution of 640 fps very low

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

Not_time_for_games
yet I remembered - games on old consoles - look just cruel from the emulator, on the LCD you have to play in a small window. And on a 20 "CRT TV, the picture looked normal - it was the contours, the figures themselves, that is, it was not even a matter of color.

But now it makes no sense - since all games are sewn under the maximum resolution available on modern monitors, then they are crookedly adapted to a smaller one, because for which the performance increases noticeably only at the Tetris-level resolution (which is often not available without left-handed patches). Well, CRT TVs have a habit of burning out - passed cyberpunk - go buy a new XD TV