3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiamiBassMachine 23.07.21 12:12 am

What song do you associate with your favorite game?

What song do you associate with your favorite game? I played Call of Duty: Ghosts here and remembered Eminem's gorgeous track. And it became interesting, maybe someone else has some kind of associations?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

finally, like that there is no such thing.
I would tie some kim wild with a dragon age inquisitor with a big stretch. however, I can explain how it came about that way. in general, I watched the clips and around the same time the dragon age inquisitor, which has the character of sir. her face like realistic asymmetric and mouse learning found similarities at certain angles and angles after pushing the whole thing into one neuron of associative connections, which is for face recognition in general. maybe it went further, I started comparing the emotional narrative of the song with the character of the character and the timbres of the voice, and then so-peck-peck .... if you make a video about this character, this song suited him. and I do not know its actual semantic narrative. finally, I don’t know what the words in English mean, and that’s all.
to connect a plot mechanism with the meaning of the song or to crank up some similar synergetics, provided that this is not music from the game and it is not somehow connected, I cannot. and in general, my musical and any sound experience is much less than grapho-stereometric.
However, for example, I played Morrowind, but without music, and when I watched its passage where the music was noticed that one of the compositions falls on the theme of Skyrim, where is it there - wow, here are the people, he will pour coffee ... and this is all and perhaps mine is the theme of Morrowind so contains a part of the rhythm of the Skyrim theme to please oldfags and cause them an inexplicable sense of goodness. and only noticed through the fact that I watched the video with cool subtitles several times, I learned the rhythm, learned the Russian vocabulary and combined what I was entertaining myself for which I had to use a lot of neurons. from that now music from Morrowind is immediately associated with Skyrim here.
there is also a regressive way - for example, I played a game, faced there with unfamiliar music heard for the first time (and most likely I listened to the composition many times), having heard it somewhere outside the game and - gygy, I know this is getea san andreas!

i
imitator26 23.07.21

Mafia II

F
FallenGhost 23.07.21

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Red Dead Redemption

Due to the sample taken from this great song:

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 29.10.22

Reminds

me of Dragon Age: Origins

a
airstorm 29.10.22

If anyone remembers the game Rock'n'Roll Racing
Spoilerhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_n%E2%80%99_Roll_Racing and there was an 8-bit legendary track, the legendary Deep Purple ;)