3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makspain233 23.07.21 12:15 am

not all textures are loaded to normal resolution. (Resident Evil: Village)

That is how it should be? Or not? It's just annoying. If not, what to do?

7 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.07.21

makspain233
no, it shouldn't be so. update the driver, increase the paging file as an option.

K
Keks 23.07.21

I have the same problem with textures. The drivers are new.
I tried different combinations of settings in the game - it didn't help. When I changed the filtering of textures (no matter in which direction), they became normal in some places. But as soon as they moved to another place, they did not load again.

s
sergON85 23.07.21

Same problem, haven't found a solution?

B
Be3yH4eG 23.07.21

M2 to the rescue!

f
ffft 31.01.22

I understand that it’s not very relevant, but still, I’m writing for people who encountered this problem and I’ll tell you how I fixed it
In the main menu in the presets, set the graphics quality to Max, and already in the game itself we set the textures ... I wanted to say: depending on your video memory but not, there is one catch, when setting high (4GB) and I have just as much video memory, the game starts to shamelessly lag so try to set it as low as possible so that the video memory load parameter does not greatly exceed the maximum allowable value, otherwise the gameplay is 15 fps you are provided
was happy to help

r
real19911 18.03.22

ffft
, that is, set the maximum preset in the main menu, then go into the game and set the settings for your PC? because if you look directly at the roof of the house, then there is no texture, if you move the camera to the side, you can see that it has loaded

G
Guest 01.09.22

This is not only PC problem, on XOne I still have the same problem. Textures load time is ridiculous and look's like on "id Tech 5" engine (Rage, Evil Within)