3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Askar Tukhtamuratov 23.07.21 12:15 am

The problem with Realtek

Everyone is great! Here I have a problem with sound all the time lately. The sound cuts out. Absolutely ALL without sonorous. I watch YouTube - no sound, play games - no sound, open AIMP - no sound, but at the same time it still shows an error that such a codec does not exist.

My sound driver is from Realtek. I hesitated to reinstall the driver every time. I will install the driver - after a while the sound disappears again, and this has already happened 3-4 times.

One more thing, when the sound disappears, at the volume the name of the sound is: "Speakers (2- Realtek (R) Audio)"
And after reinstalling the driver: "Speakers (Realtek (R) Audio)"
Here is a photo:

How can I fix this error? If anyone knows, please help! I will be glad.

PS I have a laptop, I don't connect any extraneous speakers, only Air Pods, and that is very rare.
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 23.07.21

Askar Tukhtamuratov
Remove the driver using Display Driver Uninstaller or manually in the control panel, decide for yourself.
Are you downloading from the off site? if yes then there are old versions of the driver why they do not update the links I do not know.
You can find out the driver version in the tray, the driver icon should be open it and there click on! example 6.0.9151.1 is if that is the latest version at the moment.
Spoilerhttps: //www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/driverss/func-startdown/4937/lang,en-gb/

P
Pavel rally 23.07.21

Askar Tukhtamuratov
Audio driver latest Realtek R2.82 64bits? Try these settings.

Or try the penultimate Realtek R2.81 64bits audio driver, which had a menu.
https://audiophilesoft.ru/publ/my/realtek_hda_setup/11-1-0-93

N
Nevoeiro 23.07.21

Askar Tukhtamuratov
download the driver from the motherboard manufacturer's website.
After the sound has disappeared, see how the remote control is all namaste and whether the charger is working.
Either you switch the sound in any program and do not return it to the setting.
For example in AIMP. Or you run a program that changes the settings to their defaults.