3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valkarin 23.07.21 12:15 am

Walkthrough (Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific)

Explain how to get rid of the warships? And then I'm tired of dropping bombs right on me. How do they even know I'm there. When I sit at a depth and do not move. And they still throw off all the good on their heads.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granda 23.07.21

Wow! "how do they even know I'm there?" - warships have detection means, such as sonar, listening to the depths of the sea with this device and detect your boat, and any sound on the boat can give it out: such as the sound of an engine, the noise of propellers, torpedo charging, minor repairs, even a loud voice, water after all is a good conductor. "ping" is the so-called sound when your boat is listened to on the surface, well, you heard it, but what you say "I sit at a depth and do not move" so the destroyer, having found your submarine, goes straight to the boat and throws the hinterland along the proposed path following the boat (the speed of the boat under water compared to the speed of a warship is lower, so he uses this).
And so advice on the account of obsessive destroyers: "" Who wants to be the winner at sea, must always attack first! "

C
Carbon6661 23.07.21

Parni sorry za translit, tex problemi, skazite kto, kak dolgo nado plitj v pervoj missije karjeri, tipa nado plitj s Pearl Harbor do Luzoni, tam 4e paru dnej nado plitj ???

T
TonnyEm 23.07.21

there seems to be an acceleration of time

s
sd96 23.07.21

people I have such garbage in the first missions you need to sink convoys in the bay I shoot at them with torpedoes and drown only with 4 torpedoes, although I got who can tell how to drown them with 1 torpedo I say in advance that when I launched torpedoes I was on the water

T
TonnyEm 23.07.21

yeah! this is nonsense when they leave the side ((

w
wd_silver 23.07.21

I have a miserable experience in bed, but all the same, there are results. I try to sink the 1st maximum with 2 torpedoes. I do not mess with the calculations of their trajectory. I do this. Usually, all ships are much faster than me, and if they are on an inconvenient course for an attack, then I float at a distance from them, a couple of fluff shots, the main thing, they spotted you)). Then they fly at you like crazy, and in the meantime you are at full speed to the depth. as soon as you find yourself at a depth of 15-20 meters you turn off the engine and to the side at a low angle of attack the whole team is silent (thus the boat moves silently along the energy for a long time). and you listen to the gavrikov to the hydrophone. I respect at about 60-70 meters to sit out all the same, they will throw up the hinterland in vain (sometimes they throw it and constantly past the GY) at the hydrophone you choose a target there indicate a combat or transport, and by the sound itself you can determine a serious boat or so a sholupon which even torpedoes it's a pity. With it, you sit back until the target is close to your zero course and it will not move away, otherwise if it approaches, then there is a chance that you will rip open its belly with your cutting, and this is somehow not in a military tunnel.
R.S.
If after such a maneuver you did not manage to catch the target in the desired angle, then the rudder directly the speed to the limit and again to the bottom and then the same thing. As a result, eno does not develop into battle, but into the beating of the enemy fleet. I don’t know how anyone but me for fun))

E
ElektroNIK 80 23.07.21

Good day everyone!
I don’t know if I’ll get an answer, but I’ll still ask the question: I just can’t go through a mission in a German company where I need to intercept a German convoy sailing to Adelaide. I tried everything: day and night, from underwater and from the surface. I went ahead of the convoy, turned off the engine and waited for the liner to approach at least the working distance of the torpedoes. A couple of times the liner sank, but could not get away from the destroyers .... Can anyone tell me?

A
Alexey Senin 23.07.21

ElektroNIK 80 dive 100-150 meters. the destroyers have a dead zone behind them. turn on the silent run and your feet in your hands

v
vadjarev 23.07.21

Welcome all!
I play the game as amerikosov. Please help me complete the patrolling mission in the Celebes Sea. I am already patrolling it, who knows how many, and I have heated up a lot of ships, and the end of the patrol is such an impression that there will be no. Maybe what I'm doing wrong?

A
Akasaki213 23.07.21

Guys, I'm writing from the future (2021). Tell me how to sail on the second German submarine in SH4 U-bout missson. She's there type 8

A
Akasaki213 23.07.21

vadjarev
As you accumulate certain points, swim back to the port and end the patrol