3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19 04:24 pm

Has anyone released benny? (Fallout: New Vegas)

Actually, a subject.

Several times with great pleasure kill the bastard with your own hands or the hands of foreigners, sentencing to crucifixion... does not matter. Although the idea of fair fight in the arena I didn't like, I won't say why. But the remark about release in the dialogue with Caesar, the dialogue with benny walked completely past my mind.

And who is it released? What was the reason? Interesting. :)
283 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tohno 03.11.19

Oh, do not disclose the topic of the Legion, is not disclosed. More quests for them, and dialogues.

N
NoOneKnown 03.11.19

Sniper Kote

Yes-men?! I also first wanted to take over Vegas, but then it is GG and would be a tyrant. And house normal, though spotty, with all sorts of glands in the rotten body. About benny: don't dis it..well, not crucify as...It is not necessary to cross plant, not the Mary don't get (sort of)

N
NightHawkreal 03.11.19

The beauty of the match is that of benny fights not for freedom.

I'm the first passage was ready to make him ruler, but he sent thugs, if not for Boone and his pool cue...

Speaking of cues, more than anything, I struck benny in the match for them :)

N
NightHawkreal 03.11.19

Olly-alpha
We had a machete to stumble ))) In any case, even if he kills the Courier, anything good he does not Shine.

As for the headshot, it is still the Courier wanted to shoot ( but failed) not to torment.

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

Benny is fighting for a comparatively easy death. So the beauty is to... Well, okay. Not talk about it. =)

We with Boone too, at first, fought cues from the thugs benny, then at the wall it was discovered the safe in the safe - power fist (for Boone) and 10 mm PP (for Courier), and time has lost its piquancy.

A
Alpha16 03.11.19

Twice I tried to release,but he was killed by the Legionnaires.

N
NoOneKnown 03.11.19

Sniper Kote

Yes-men?! I also first wanted to take over Vegas, but then it is GG and would be a tyrant. And house normal, though spotty, with all sorts of glands in the rotten body. About benny: don't dis it..well, not crucify as...It is not necessary to cross plant, not the Mary don't get (sort of)

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

NightHawkreal, twice he cowardly tried to kill the person who he actually absolutely nothing done. To let such a snake in the grass is not very logical, even if the guarantee that he will skedaddle to the Canadian border. =) It remains to choose the way of murder and killing.

fallout forever, there seems to be, we must first Caesar to speak and to name him their altruistic plans. Happy he, just say, will not.

N
NightHawkreal 03.11.19

Olly-alpha
We had a machete to stumble ))) In any case, even if he kills the Courier, anything good he does not Shine.

As for the headshot, it is still the Courier wanted to shoot ( but failed) not to torment.

N
NightHawkreal 03.11.19

I think many people in the world of fallout have tried to remove the witness in such a dangerous game, as the saying goes - nothing personal.
Benny's no worse than many others, so it shouldn't be beat, still it is too cruel. And related I did not kill him because. that too it was like what was in the beginning.

A
Alpha16 03.11.19

Twice I tried to release,but he was killed by the Legionnaires.

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

Yeah, he's no worse than many others (although the type is clearly negative)... that's why I want to do it, like many others.
Option an eye for an eye is a normal phenomenon in the world of Fallout, and no reason why not to send benny to the cross, my Persian sees. =)

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

NightHawkreal, twice he cowardly tried to kill the person who he actually absolutely nothing done. To let such a snake in the grass is not very logical, even if the guarantee that he will skedaddle to the Canadian border. =) It remains to choose the way of murder and killing.

fallout forever, there seems to be, we must first Caesar to speak and to name him their altruistic plans. Happy he, just say, will not.

N
NightHawkreal 03.11.19

I think many people in the world of fallout have tried to remove the witness in such a dangerous game, as the saying goes - nothing personal.
Benny's no worse than many others, so it shouldn't be beat, still it is too cruel. And related I did not kill him because. that too it was like what was in the beginning.

T
Tohno 03.11.19

For non-combat and shooting characters is an interesting way to win in the arena, including in the fight with benny. Go to the arena and accidentally drops Love and Hate, and then start the fight. Here one feature is in the beginning of the fight you just run away and raise the knuckles or it will make the NPC before you.

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

Yes there is, and without having to deal with them no problem. Especially with benny, benny's a wuss. But the dogs of the Legion had to Tinker.

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

Yeah, he's no worse than many others (although the type is clearly negative)... that's why I want to do it, like many others.
Option an eye for an eye is a normal phenomenon in the world of Fallout, and no reason why not to send benny to the cross, my Persian sees. =)

s
saa0891 03.11.19

In the first pass, played the role of almost a good guy, and he let go of benny,but at the last passage why but I was annoyed by their remarks that I was having such fun,put a Legion,or rather his henchmen C4,so the Legion and the guard on the right actually flew up like a rocket,couldn't even find their corpses.And benny I was released,got good karma and then slipped him a C4 and as soon as he got to the door,gave him a blast of his pants.

T
Tohno 03.11.19

For non-combat and shooting characters is an interesting way to win in the arena, including in the fight with benny. Go to the arena and accidentally drops Love and Hate, and then start the fight. Here one feature is in the beginning of the fight you just run away and raise the knuckles or it will make the NPC before you.

O
Olly-alpha 03.11.19

Yes there is, and without having to deal with them no problem. Especially with benny, benny's a wuss. But the dogs of the Legion had to Tinker.