3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 23.07.21 12:15 am

What does reloading with armor removed mean? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

In the description of the skills there are the following words: Vega "Defense" of the 3rd and 4th levels "Increases melee damage when the armor is removed" and EDI "Defense matrix" of the 3rd and 4th levels "Accelerates the recovery of the shield when removed armor. "
What is meant by the words "with the armor removed"? The partners do not have armor, only the skins are changed in the personal terminal.
In English fandom, the word "purged" or "when purging armor" is used, that is, if I understand correctly, this most likely means when the skill will end. Did I understand correctly?
2 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 23.07.21

ganjin wrote:
What is meant by the words "with the armor removed"? The partners do not have armor, only the skins are changed in the personal terminal.
This means when the partners will break through the protection (armor shields barrier - depending on what they have) xD

g
ganjin 23.07.21

.Chiken
Well, yes, I understood that after I read the English version. Thanks.
PS. Oh, this Russian localization. Aria's last skill: "Additionally increases the strength of the shield and the health reserve of all health members by 20%")))