3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth nick 23.07.21 12:15 am

Mission "Cargo ship" (Far Cry)

What's the best way to dunk that bastard in a helicopter? (Fired 5 or 6 missiles at him, but he doesn't give a fuck!)
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAN-12 23.07.21

It is necessary to soak from the jeep: you drive the jeep to the shore and calmly descend on it along the steep to the sandy shore (this must be passed under a stone arch past the place where you wetted those who were on the ship) and then swim to the ship, place a mine, run dive and swim to the jeep, the explosion will happen when you are almost at the coast, while you lose all armor and a little health, but enough to soak the helicopter (from a machine gun, of course, there is also a cannon in the jeep by the way) and that's it, lunch is ready.

G
Garryman 23.07.21

If you want it to be easy, then:
- you put a bomb, turn to the high bank (where the glider is) and jump overboard. The lighter your weapon, the faster you swim to the bushes on the bank. Life after the explosion is practically not lost. You can easily dunk a helicopter out of the bushes, since he doesn't see you there. After that, Doyle sails.

D
Darth nick 23.07.21

Right now I'll try both ways!

T
Tol-ik 23.07.21

I got current from the car, they bang in the bushes

D
Darth nick 23.07.21

It turned out from the bushes! (The main thing is not to shoot from the rocket launcher!)

D
DAN-12 23.07.21

Try it from a jeep - cool!

M
MOMENT 23.07.21

Darth Revan SHOOT AND BAZUKI 10 ROCKETS THEN IT WILL GO OUT
I DIDN'T GOT IT NOW THEN I KILLED HIM
Check out the forum at www.hotcd. YOUNG THERE and FIND OUT

s
ss18 23.07.21

And I extinguished it without any perversion. As they said, he ran to the bow of the ship. It banged decently, but nothing was taken away, tk. did everything according to the script. And then I had a rocket launcher and 14 missiles, this freak was quite enough.

A
Adelaida 23.07.21

JUST WANTED TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET THIS PLACE, NOW I WILL TRY BOTH CASES

D
Darth nick 23.07.21

ss18, but there is no script here - here is a non-linear passage.

s
ss18 23.07.21

To Darth Revan: Far Cry can only be called a non-linear game. Doyle and I spoke on the radio to run into the bow of the ship, and such a line appeared in assignments. So all the same what I have done can be called a script. I do not exclude other options for the passage.

G
Garryman 23.07.21

Or you may not run to the bow of the ship, but, say, sail to a wrecked ship near the shore, or into the bushes, or into the boat on which you came to jump, or into a jeep and bring down a helicopter from a jeep - which is not a non-linear passage for you.

D
DAN-12 23.07.21

Garryman, what kind of boat are you talking about, I also wanted to jump on it, but after the save it disappears, if you know how to save it, write it down.

T
Tol-ik 23.07.21

the boat didn't get it! all boats explode after the shell explosion !! current if extinguished from the car. someone offered isho in the bushes of pryatazza - but what they got me was all the same. knocked the helicopter out of the car.

s
ss18 23.07.21

Hmm, the boat isn't really there. I remember jumping so joyfully - and into the water. It went bang, all the armor was removed, the helicopter flew in and finished it off.

G
Garryman 23.07.21

We first drive the boat to the shore, then while the bomb is ticking, we sail to it.

D
Deniskiller 23.07.21

The people of what a stupid problem ???
Fuck this helicopter from the rocket launcher, and hide right on the ship in the room where the explosives were taken. Before the ship sinks, this helicopter can be finished off twice. (I passed on the third try on Realistic difficulty).

P
PlayGround.ru 23.07.21

In addition, the ship is not sinking ALL. The uppermost section of the deck (above the room where the rocket launcher is) remains not flooded. You get there and you can sprinkle Crowe by helicopter even from the M-16, hiding around any iron ship canoe. Rockets 6-7 straight (if suddenly the rest are by) and a couple of three clips of cartridges - the guys on the helicopter normally have enough.

C
CKyHC 23.07.21

The helicopter shot like this:
At first, you do not go up to the upper deck, but, on the contrary, you go out to the middle one (movement is possible only towards the bow), and when you go out to the side where the helicopter (it starts firing) you just take off the machine gunner and the turntable flies away towards the coast ... Then you go up to the upper deck and wet the guy behind the heavy machine gun on the stage (until he drenches you) and if the "breaks" fights with everyone, then you shoot the boat with 2 chains (it hangs near the stern on the left), jump into the water and swim to boat.

L
Larry 23.07.21

Not in the subject.