3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Panchuk 23.07.21 12:20 am

Due to a bug I can not play further (Resident Evil: Village)

At the moment when the lady dimitress chops off his hand, part of his hand must remain on the lever, which must then be pulled up to open the passage. The problem is that there is no hand on the lever and the lever is already raised, and nothing happens when interacting with the lever. (Reboot didn't help)
16 Comments
Sort by:
j
jesterojoker 23.07.21

Try restarting several times with autosave.

F
FOX4260 23.07.21

The last flask does not work, I can not insert it into the column.

n
namaste.108 23.07.21

And I was stuck in a room in which pieces of metal are scattering, creating sparks there at the very top of the stairs that Ethan does not climb. (This is where Heisenberg is or something like that).
By the way, guys, after turning off the vignette, the game changes and the fps becomes stable on my 4GB gtx 760 goes to 60 fps, and where there are a lot of enemies, the fps drops to 35.

A
ASKF 05.08.21

Eduard Panchuk
I have the same thing, could you find a solution to the problem?

H
Hamonus 05.08.21

I understand you have a pirate?

H
Hamonus 05.08.21

FOX4260
Do you have a pirate?

H
Hamonus 05.08.21

If a pirate, then you need to fix who made the repack or who hacked it. I think so

j
jesterojoker 20.08.21

Eduard Panchuk
Try to skip the cutscene several times and restart it with autosave after death.

s
serega4411 08.09.21

I can't insert the flasks, I go up and A (F) does not appear for interaction. Rebooted 50 times, does not help. What to do who will help ???

s
serega4411 08.09.21

I can't insert the flasks, I go up and A (F) does not appear for interaction. Rebooted 50 times, does not help. What to do who will help ???

s
serega4411 08.09.21

FOX4260
How did you fix the problem with the last flask ???

m
malchikgaga 28.10.21

At the moment when the lady dimitress chops off his hand, part of his hand must remain on the lever, which must then be pulled up to open the passage. The problem is that there is no hand on the lever and the lever is already raised, and nothing happens when interacting with the lever. (Reboot didn't help) who solved the problem.?

E
Ewgeniy12 23.12.21

serega4411
You solved the problem with the altar and the flask

W
West1982 07.02.22

The answer is no buy litsuhu.

S
Sokol_2931 25.02.22

Eduard Panchuk
I fixed this bug, it turns out the whole thing is in the game settings, you need to set it to weak settings, if your video card is not 4GB, and if the video card is powerful, then you need to set everything to medium. You can change the screen resolution if you wish.

n
nazar4onok 26.03.22

And I have a soft lock in the final stage of the heisenberg, where ethan is on his feet and heisenberg should start to attract him to himself, all heisenberg animations worked and the cutscene with the attraction does not start