3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fil77 23.07.21 12:20 am

Startup problem !! (Quantum of Solace: The Game)

Who will tell the people what could be the matter?
The game is installed, I replaced the file with the correct one, but at start when clicking nothing happens!
The version is in English from the reload.
57 Comments
Sort by:
L
LifeStream [Has left from 23.07.21

You can look at the provider. I took ((

y
yserg 23.07.21

Problem with launching Quantum of Solace & Need for Speed ​​Undercover

Option for solving the problem with launching for those who have

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 (ver. 7.01.325) installed

Open the Kaspersky Panel.
In the "Protection of your computer" settings, check the "compatibility with self-defense applications" line and reboot the computer. Good luck.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 23.07.21

And I just uninstalled Kaspersky and installed DrWeb, Kaspersky just got it and finds viruses where they are not there and is constantly buggy.

M
Maxred 23.07.21

and if there is no Kaspersky AVASt? and still does not start even if you disabled it, help PLISE !!!

b
battleCRash 23.07.21

Are there other ways to solve the launch problem? (except what yserg suggested) And then I tried it, and it does not plow anyway. I have Casper 7.0

x
xFire 23.07.21

Pose all the lips of the game, I start to play the current 1 mission, that's when I go for fun without sudden movements and shoot all the rules, but how I got up there and go boldly right away the ogre stops not mistakes, does not show the current, the task despector writes, does not answer pliz help and play the game + and play so want to here ICQ 356734101

Z
Zak0n 23.07.21

battleCRash
Try:
1. Disable all protection in Kaspersky
2. Disable Kaspersky
3. Rename the Kaspersky Lab folder to _Kaspersky Lab (the folder is located here C: Program Files )
4. Start Kaspersky
5. Turn on protection
6. Load the computer

b
battleCRash 23.07.21

Zak0n, a huge THANK YOU !!!! Everything is fine, it works. (for the third day I was sitting and soaring over the launch) ATP !!!!!! THX!!!!!

[
[HookaH] 23.07.21

There was a problem with the launch, but after purchasing a new computer all the rules,)

F
Frane 23.07.21

Do you play pirate?

I
IKARUGA 23.07.21

Neither method works.

333GRAND333 23.07.21

and who does not have a kaspersky, what to do?

I
IKARUGA 23.07.21

333GRAND333
There is no solution to the problem. = (

12/08/09
00:38
There is a solution, remove Windows and install a new one.

m
mrtester 23.07.21

Launch problem solved! The game does not start when the version of IE 8 is installed. To start the game, you need to downgrade the explorer version to IE 7 and uninstall the KB97226 update. Everything is described here http://www.tjbd.co.uk/news/games/microsoft-breaks-quantum-of-solace-game.htm

B
Beatervolt 23.07.21

Here I have Nod 32 and the problem is the same, tell me what to do !!!!

x
xxGUFxx 23.07.21

mrtester, no translation ???
My translators translate all sorts of garbage !! I don’t understand anything! I have NOD 32 and Windows from the Beast! everything was played well on whist! Help me please! How to uninstall IE update without uninstalling the program itself?

F
Fomich18 23.07.21

Damn, when I run it, it does not open! What to do, help!

m
mrtester 23.07.21

There are pictures there, try to navigate by them. It is necessary: ​​"Control Panel", "Add or Remove Programs", check the box "Show updates", find the line "Update for Internet Exlorer (IE) KB97226", click the "replace / remove" button, then select the line - "where is written Internet Explorer (IE) 8 "is also removed. (If Internet Explorer (IE) 7, you do not need to uninstall it, only update KB97226) restart your computer and the game will work.

V
Vadalas 23.07.21

Patzans help me please, when I install the game, it hangs at the 8th percent, and for so long I waited an hour or more and then deleted and again installed the game, too, at 8 percent. I previously installed this game without problems, now that it doesn’t work for me, my computer pulls if you know how to solve this problem, write in the comments, please, so hunting for games

V
Vadalas 23.07.21

Pattsans help me, I have the same as you, too, do not start even an error, there is no what to do, tell me here mrtester you wrote how to do it correctly, so that it would play well (IE) KB97226 not like this but this (IE) KB972260 at the end of zero stakes this one and the same or the other internet and I watched everything more suitable this is this one (IE) KB972260 on my kopmp stand help