3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProDisaster 23.07.21 12:20 am

FPS drawdowns (Resident Evil: Village)

Hello! The game runs stably at 60+ fps, but in some cut-scenes (like only in them) fps can drop to a very stable 10 (like some lock frames). And for the first time, the friezes did not stop even after the end of the cut-scene and spread to the gameplay - only restarting the game helped.

Who else had such problems and how did they deal with it? The graphics do not change in appearance for the cutscene - so this is hardly a natural load.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 23.07.21

here is a fix for litsuha from statters https://github.com/praydog/REFramework/tree/re8

F
FOX4260 23.07.21

GeForce460.89 everything goes smoothly.

A
Alina 311 05.08.21

ProDisaster
Set the settings as mine and there will be no problems with FPS.

r
real19911 05.08.21

Alina 311
you would still go to the sky looking at your 6700 .. in the village they measure it and on the 1060 map .. then everything is visible, first the game goes to 70 fps on the same 1060 in the village, and then it drops sharply to 20, you restart and in the same place where it was 20 .. it is 70 again and so on until the next time, did you boast? tell me honestly: D

r
real19911 05.08.21

barabear
is not that .. when killing an enemy, the game freezes for 1 split second and it infuriated everyone, but drawdowns in cut scenes and not only remained, it's okay if it were just low fps, otherwise it turns out 70 fps and then bang and up to 15 -20 falls, at which you restart and in the same place now 70 where there were 20 ... vryatli the case in the system, the game is weird

r
real19911 05.08.21

ProDisaster is
also looking for answers to questions, but so far I have put the tablet corrected for the deluxe edition, here it is in the files, there is a link there a little lower, yesterday I played an hour and the cut scene where all the villains were usually at 17 fps and the sound lags behind, but yesterday it was at 80 fps .. magic

R
Ruslan Lukmanov223 08.09.21

ProDisaster
is the same crap, it seems like because of the old version of the pirate, you need the last one to download there, it seems to be better, although I patched and nothing has changed, just + 5 minutes to a stable game and then when it starts 1-30fps with wild friezes, you will also re-enter the current opa 60 stable 3min 4 hours and drops fps i lock demetresku norms passed only 2 times, but in the village every 2 minutes locks, as a result, the character walks like a snail if not slower