3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MargaritaEnot 04.11.19 12:30 am

Points(spots) on characters in GTA Online [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Initially had a thought that strayed character customization, and these spots are something like pimples. But the change of texture of the face in the menu creation/edit of a character does not solve the problem. Also, when choosing darker textures, these points appear on the cheeks and become almost black.

Has anyone else faced similar problem? And how can it be fixed?

43 Comments
Sort by:
d
demothen 04.11.19

MargaritaEnot
Try to rollback the graphics driver to the version that was released before 15.08.2016. This can be done on the Nvidia website (you Have the same Nvidia card? Congratulations), in the section Drivers>Beta and Archived drivers. (taken from steamcommunity)

M
MargaritaEnot 04.11.19

demothen
Thank you very much, helped.

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

Hello! All the characters online, there are some points, spots. Sometimes barely noticeable and sometimes very visible. For instance, my Persian:

Spoiler

What it is and how to fix it?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 04.11.19

Even the sun has spots.

d
dimon-alfa 04.11.19

likely a bug of the new drivers from nvidia

A
Agent_Federal 04.11.19

Hi I agree this is a bug. Also my Persian blotchy.That only did not do.

L
LolkekMiraculer 04.11.19

I have a driver 355.98 and characters everything is fine, other players in the session have this problem?

k
kalek 04.11.19

Chicken pox or measles for example :D

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

Iskander2k16
This is an old driver. I agree with those who wrote that this is a bug due to a new driver - 372.54

M
MiGamer86 04.11.19

Peter G
Tattoo set? Perhaps this is because they are crooked or appear after removal of a shoal.

l
lookaway 04.11.19

perhaps with the shadows some trouble. try to change the settings of shadows or anti-aliasing.

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

MiGamer86
Character-the girl has no tattoos at all, but Persian-a man with tattoos:
Spoiler

Even a pair of jeans, there are points
Spoiler
But the Persian girl:
Spoiler

After update the driver to version 372.54 like this. Is there a fellow sufferers? Or is it just me?

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

cripples
xD Well, still have sometime to get sick with chickenpox)

M
MargaritaEnot 04.11.19

Peter G
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/problema_s_teksturoj_litsa_u_personazha_v_gta_online-912666/#comment-15329353

k
kalek 04.11.19

Peter G
)))

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

MargaritaEnot
Go to section: Drivers > Beta and archived drivers > and what do I see there? Nothing.
Only the new driver and ALL.
Spoiler
Where's the rollback?

M
MargaritaEnot 04.11.19

Peter G
Operating system Pick simple Win10

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

MargaritaEnot
Thanks for the advice. But I made easier: just rolled back the driver using device Manager. Again, thank you.

M
MeowMerinMeow 04.11.19

Guys, should I download an older version of the driver? Or wait for the fix, and will fix it at all?!

Z
Zabugrom 04.11.19

MarichPlay
I rolled back to the last one. Then, when will the new driver, I would install it and see what happens.