3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
purrrofa 23.07.21 12:20 am

The game does not see the mod (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello!
The game does not see the mod: (I
installed everything as it should (at the moment I only needed a scripthook with a trainer), put everything in the root folder of the game (I have it steam, there is an .exe file with the game in the same place), but there is no result in the game. with lenny's mod loader. Has anyone encountered a problem and how did they solve it? Did you add something to the root folder in addition to the folders listed above?
Tried to reinstall: demolished it to the root, waited for hours again to install. It did not help. Restarting / deleting saves - too ...

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 23.07.21

Yesterday there was an update of the game, the version of the game has changed, perhaps she no longer sees mods from earlier versions

D
Darth Vaderoff 23.07.21

https://www.rdr2mods.com/downloads/rdr2/tools/9-rdr-2-asi-loader

P
Pavellaketko 28.10.21

Darth Vaderoff
THANKS YOU FRIEND

S
Sergey Churashov 11.04.22

Greetings. Tell me, please, what is the cause of the problem: the Longer Days mod does not work and the line "Could not read ini file!" is written in its log every time. Inishka in scripts folder, *.asi file in root folder. All other mods work fine. ScriptHook last.
It's a shame, because this mod is the most desired and, in fact, because of it, I decided to install mods, but it just doesn't work in any way 0_o

G
Guest 03.08.23

peepee

G
Guest 03.08.23

peepee

G
Guest 03.08.23

peepee

G
Guest 03.08.23

peepee