3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 23.07.21 12:20 am

I can't complete the mission. Need Help With Saves (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Good people, please help with ME 3 (Legendary edition)! It will take five minutes.
Between missions, more precisely at the very beginning of the mission "Priority: Citadel I", the game hangs on the splash screen (!). I've been dancing here with a tambourine for half a day, I can't do anything. You just need to load my save and save in the first possible location. Well, put the thread somewhere.
When loading the game (if it does not automatically load, then you need to load the last save "restarting the task Priority: Citadel I" or something like that), a splash screen will begin, where we bring the wounded Ashley to Normandy after Mars. Then we are called to contact Admiral Hacket, Shepard enters the communications room, the admiral's projection starts to tell us something, and then the game hangs for me. It is unclear why and not exactly in one place, but with a difference per second. Although I went to this place and there were no problems, and in this video there is nothing like that. As a result, this briefing will take place, we will fly to the Citadel, they will give us control, and in this place, most likely, you can save the game. All manipulations will take 5 minutes, maximum 10: download, unpack the save, run, watch the splash screen, save, pack and upload as soon as possible.
I can, of course, download the saves, but I have a transfer of the save from the first part, I would like to continue. Thanks in advance.
Save here:
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/UeXI9U0DU7JqmQ
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 23.07.21

ofganjin
shas

g
ganjin 23.07.21

look-look
Oh! I'm really looking forward to it.

l
look-look 23.07.21

ganjin
came out?

g
ganjin 23.07.21

look-look
There are the same files that I posted. There are no changes in them. Did you save the game?

g
ganjin 23.07.21

There is no new save there.

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Is my save loaded? Did you fly to the citadel?

l
look-look 23.07.21

ganjin
yes saved

l
look-look 23.07.21

ganjin
yes video passed, preserved on the citadel

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Or you confused the file that you had to upload.

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Well go to save now. How many files are there? I sent 8 files. If you survived, then it should be 9.

l
look-look 23.07.21

10 files

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Now pack this folder and put it out please.

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Yes! Now then! Thanks a lot!
Now I will upload and check

l
look-look 23.07.21

ganjin
that and the last time it was)) cheto glitch hike

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Yes? Well, maybe. Shcha, I'm loading the game.

g
ganjin 23.07.21

YEEES!!!! WORKS!)))
Damn, man, thank you very much for killing time on me. Very grateful!

l
look-look 23.07.21

ganjin nz
)

g
ganjin 23.07.21

I've already begged for an old laptop from friends and started downloading 100 gigs of the game. And I was not sure that the laptop would pull the game. In general, thanks again. I hope there will be no more such surprises.

l
look-look 23.07.21

I was lucky that the game is in, there is no time to play) while the cutters 7-9 I go through) then it)

l
look-look 23.07.21

ganjin
and what hangs at you ??