3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 23.07.21 12:22 am

Reunion (Fallout 4)

Hello. Help pliz pass the task. Stuck in the fort hagen building. I have already interrupted everyone there. Where to go next? All doors are chain-locked. Thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 23.07.21

Syava Targoniy
This is where you need to find a man with a scar? Walk around again, there is a passage on the penultimate floor, I also stupid there for about 15 minutes. I can't describe it more precisely, I was there the day before yesterday, but there is definitely a passage, if you stand facing the closed door, then the passage will be on the left side, but you need to go around the entire floor, as if clockwise, there will be a hole in the wall, which I 3 times hung up

P
Petr Yakimovich 23.07.21

everybody just look through the hole in the wall and send the dog there and then run after him I found it

a
ara999 23.07.21

you can and so ~ tcl and that's it.

M
Maxim Shapaev 23.07.21

On the second floor, in the room where the terminal for activating the turrets (not Protekteron) there is an elevator to the lower floors

A
Abendstern 51 23.07.21

I will also report from 2021, you never know who will find a topic. I am also stuck in the fort due to a bug. He interrupted everyone, took the elevator down to the basement, then turned around and went into the city to empty his pockets. When I returned, the door that was open last time turned out to be tightly closed this time, and you cannot interact with it (that is, you cannot break it), this is generally the only passage. I had to use tcl.