3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostik699 23.07.21 12:22 am

Boss: Dipper (Metro: Last Light)

I can't complete the mission with the bear near the red square. cartridges run out, but he does not die
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 23.07.21

Shoot in the back.

o
ostin321 23.07.21

You shoot 10 rounds from a shotgun in the back - she stands on her hind legs and monsters rush at her (I don't remember what they are called, dog-like gophers in general). Calmly you enter at this moment from behind and shoot from everyone in the back. I fired from a machine gun, because there was no time to reload the shotgun, and there was just enough Kalash clip for one run. Repeat this 3 times, in the worst case, more. That's all.

S
SpacePRedator014 23.07.21

ostin321
They call them Guardians.
By the way, if you go further (after the battle) and kill the Guardians who attacked this bear but you cannot finish it, then you will be counted as a good deed.

A
Anir 23.07.21

This battle took place twice, the first time the bear fell and at the same time got stuck in the textures of the unopened passage, the infection lay there and did not die, did not rise and the passage was closed, and the guards became immortal. During the second playthrough, I accidentally shot at the guards, they were goats, they began to rush at me, I had to put all the guards. And without them, the bear cannot be overwhelmed, as I understand it. I shot all the cartridges and left the game. I will win everyone tomorrow

I
Infiltratоr 23.07.21

Run and shoot when mutants rush at her and that's all. Of course, the only insult is that a bear can kill with one hit, even with normal hp.

X
X-Zibit 23.07.21

the same garbage, the bear dumps through the textures and does not open the passage, leaving three immortal guards for me.

f
freedom1980 23.07.21

The bear kills with one blow. The knife does not work, although I press the key. Program glitch?

f
freedom1980 23.07.21

ostin321 The
bear kills with one hit. The knife does not work, although I press the key. Program glitch?

N
No more drugs 23.07.21

freedom1980
Possible repack glitch ...

f
freedom1980 23.07.21

No more drugs ... </ <br /> Thanks, and now there is nothing to do? Can I try the code?

N
No more drugs 23.07.21

freedom1980
Try it. Or put another repack.

T
Tula Potsik 23.07.21

When I fought with her, I thought that those who were on her back were helping her to wake up and soaked them, but while she was recharging, she left.

p
pele84 23.07.21

I also press to strike with a knife .... so for some reason I end up dying myself ... I've already replayed several chapters earlier ... it's the same thing anyway !!! What to do

y
yuferos 23.07.21

Damn, a week! I can’t fill it up. How to get in from behind? she runs like a horse.

s
saa0891 23.07.21

By the way, she can be saved from mutants.

C
Crusher1 23.07.21

I cannot kill the bear, I have already tried 3 times, the guards attack her more than 5-7 times and she does not break the passage, then all the guards disappear, I even completely killed her once, but she never broke the passage, what should I do?

A
Alexey Besedin39848 07.02.22

What to do if it fell to the ground and does not rise, and the passage is closed?