3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 23.07.21 12:22 am

ME3 Number of levels and skills (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

The Russian fandom broke my head. The usual Wikipedia says that the game has 60 levels. The English version of the fandom also has 60 levels and 181 skill points. But in the Russian version on the fandom, for some reason, it says about 70 levels and as much as 370 points, and also that this is enough for all 10 skills, plus 20 points remains. But I have skills now (at the beginning of the game there are 8), but even if there are 10, then 210 points will be enough for everything and 170 more will remain. In general, either someone in the Russian fandom was playing pranks, or I'm specifically dumb.
In general, how many levels are in the 3rd part and how many skills there are points. I transferred saves from ME2 and started at level 30, I have developed 4 skills up to level 4 and another 21 free points. As far as I understand, by the end of the game I will have enough for all 8 skills and will still have a part of the bonus (up to level 4).
1 Comments
Sort by:
R
RielDeley 23.07.21

ganjin wrote:
In general, either someone in the Russian fandom was playing pranks, or I'm specifically dumb.
First