3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rex Volkov 23.07.21 12:22 am

Character Technical Issues - Companion Issue (Fallout 4)

Hello. I am writing with the following problem - The problem with the characters of the partners. Rather, their behavior and other things.
At first I noticed a strange "Bug" or "Error" when I saw Dog. Everything seems to be as it should. I talked, and it seems like he should run after me. BUT apparently he has his own plans). He stayed where he stood. I go back, I click on it "Decrees". And I click "Follow". He's just "GAV" and that's it. And then it stands. If I show him where to run, he runs like (I don't remember already). But it's worth clicking, "Follow." He "GAV" and runs back to his spawn).
After Piper. I thought okay. The dog was bugging. (despite the fact that I started 8 times on a new one, maybe the bug would have been solved. But no). And so, Journalist Piper. We talked, She agreed. I take her with me. And she goes to the printing press, and is worth doing her business). I walk away from her, aim, and press "Decrees" - "Follow". In turn, for every click "Follow", even going into a dense one. She just says "yeah", "uh-huh", "of course." And does not move.
Total - I cannot use partners). I can wear them and stuff. but they don't give a damn about me, and they are not going to follow me.
THE MAIN QUESTION - What to do? What is the reason or problem ?? Maybe someone knows?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 23.07.21

Rex Volkov wrote:
What is the reason or the problem ??
Perhaps because of some mod, if there are no mods, check the cache and try the console commands connected with intelligence.

l
longerr2007 23.07.21

Rex Volkov wrote: I
press "Decrees"
What other "decrees" to Allah? If the companion has not yet been hired, the word "Speak" will be. If you have already been hired, "Team". Delete the curve mod that changed the text for you and broke the companions. The video was made especially for you.
Spoiler

R
Rex Volkov 23.07.21

longerr2007
I call "Commands" by Decrees. It's not the first year I've been playing fallout. think about it called "Commands" - "Decrees"

R
Rex Volkov 23.07.21

And what. So I will check the fashion again. Although I did not put fashion on my partners. Which affect them. If only new partners, and the "League" of comrades. In order that if sho, take more than 1 comrade with you.

A
ArXangel_ann 23.07.21

Rex Volkov
League definitely touches FollowersScript.pex - this script is responsible for following. Surely he is also affected by some mod for new partners. If you've been playing for several years, it's strange not to know. The system of partners is interconnected, it is not necessary to put the mod specifically on Piper (for example) in order to break Piper. You need to watch conflicts in Fo4Edit and / or play with the load order.