3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChargedBandit 23.07.21 12:38 am

Gamers, Help! (Diablo 2)

Guys, help. I can't understand if d2m can be used and if it can be used, then why it doesn't work, but throws errors!
And where to download 1.13?
22 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 23.07.21

ChargedBandit, oh wey, where are the gamers here? some sufferers! : D

r
rfone 23.07.21

You can have a multi-window. Run as administrator. 1.13 download on the internet)

r
rambler87 23.07.21

By the way. For some reason, the multi-window did not work for me - I had to completely copy the entire diablo 2 folder and put this d2m file there - maybe that's right?

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

rambler87
actually yes, but this is nonsense, it's better to download the client, there is one folder and how many windows you want
https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2/file/diablo_2_fajly_patcha_dlya_alternativnogo_klienta_igry_2_03a-899153

O
Ondal's Wisdom 23.07.21

> Why does not work and throws out
Additional difficulties when passing the game

F
FludoTron 23.07.21

If he throws it out with pg, then everything just works as intended

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

then you go into the game and the characters are naked)

K
Korelius 20.08.21

Oh, since there is a topic with cries for help, let me shout too, so as not to spawn new topics.

People, tell me how to fix the bug with the texture of the character's head? I explain, here I put on a character, for example, Shako - and his face starts blinking green. No, I understand that the shako on the icon is green, but in the game it is brown, why does the face blink green? Or Tal Rasha also put a mask on the nekra (don't ask why) and his hair began to flicker purple, i.e. they turn from gray to purple and vice versa. And so with each headgear that is colored in the inventory (things are just gold, such as Anda's mask, oddly enough, they are displayed normally, problems with all sorts of green-purple-black), i.e. it is worth putting on clothes with a colored texture and some part of the head starts to flicker with the color of this texture. Moreover, it flickers only in locations. Well, in the sense in var zones, but in cities, for some reason, everything is ok.

I have already rummaged through the whole bourgeois, no nifig, all around the ancient advice in the style of "how to fix graphic artifacts in D2 for Windows 7" and not only is this not that, so they still do not help (surprising, right?).

Which of you PG heroes can help me? I have already been lured and I do not know what to do, not that much interferes with playing, but wildly enrages. Char looks like a freak mutant.

O
Obsession Fan 20.08.21

Freak mutant: D
I was banned for this))

r
rambler87 20.08.21

Korelius
You can lower the screen contrast

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.08.21

char is always (almost) in one place of the screen, you can paint over

PS freak mutant with a felt-tip pen , this is good, even very good)))

F
FludoTron 20.08.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
As in the 2000s they put a dot in the center of the screen with a marker, shobs in CS with AWP shoot without aiming)

r
rambler87 20.08.21

FludoTron
Now, some still do arode like that)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.08.21

rambler87
in mobile gaming)

O
Obsession Fan 20.08.21

rambler87
Now monica with a sight :)
Fludotron I still ride
in 1.6, there just a point won't help, because without pkm, a shot with AWP is random, they use the fastzuma technique, where after pressing the right you instantly shoot with the left, in ideal performance the zoom does not have time to open , and the bullet flies exactly in the center, BUT, provided that your model is static (not in a jump, movement, inertia after movement), you can control it with a counter-strike, or with a shift. Dohrena craftsmen who can do this without a dot on the screen, but this is several thousand hours on deadmatch)

O
Obsessed 20.08.21

Fan of Obsession, I am in kwacha often only with a counterstrife from the rail and I get caught, or when I make a mini "zigzag" with an aim ("from the guard" ©) :-)

O
Obsession Fan 20.08.21

Obsessed
Hi) well, quake and KS are generally different fields of berries) both in shooting, physics, and in the gameplay component))) if we are talking about duels;) I follow the game, but without much enthusiasm)

T
Torum. 20.08.21

Hi, gang! Well, what have you got, 7 mule and throws it out?

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.08.21

Torum.
everything is as usual - no one is playing, they are sitting discussing how to shoot with the AWP without aiming and drift in a quake.

q
qwerty1999 20.08.21

Who played EVE Online?