3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
actual.spy 23.07.21 12:38 am

Help with understanding the game (Project CARS)

I have more than 10 years of driving experience in light trucks and SUVs and not a year in sports). in real life, in order to throw the car into a skid, 40 km / h is enough for me and abruptly turn the steering wheel 90 degrees to enter a turn with a skid of the rear axle. In the game, as I did not try to throw ass of different brands into any, even at 40 km / h at least at 140 km / h, it feels like you are driving on ice. Before turning the wheels, I twist it by (900 degrees) and she both went straight and straight. all assistants are turned off tried different settings (. The second is how you can play racing on the steering wheel at 900 degrees, who invented it. to turn the wheel completely out is how many movements need to be done, but in the settings it is impossible to limit the steering angle ((there is somehow strangely done the other way around if I set the steering angle to 180, the game for some reason does not limit my steering angle but the pilot who is sitting in the car.It turns out such a strange thing I still have to turn the steering wheel to 900 degrees and the pilot in the car is now turning the current by 180))) and how to be ?????? help me understand the game of projectcar and adjust the steering wheel so that I turn it 180 degrees and the pilot 900
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarvelDC 23.07.21

actual.spy It depends on
which steering wheel. My logitech driving force gt, gathering dust in the closet, has degrees and other settings in the driver.

c
cripples 23.07.21

In fact, the developers have gone too far with reality, it is worthwhile to calibrate the steering wheel, etc., steering wheel settings, it is worth digging in the machine settings themselves, alignment, steering power, suspension, springs, etc.

a
actual.spy 23.07.21

Marvel2 << br /> I, too, in all games is regulated as you want except this one !!!

a
actual.spy 23.07.21

so they really overdid it, I didn’t set up the current and calibrated the horseradish there, it still doesn’t turn (
if I set the steering angle limit to 180, the game, for some reason, doesn’t limit my steering angle and the pilot who is sitting in the car.It turns out such a strange thing I have to all the same, turn the steering wheel by 900 degrees and the pilot in the car now turns the current by 180 degrees))) but on the contrary it is necessary

m
marlynrus 23.07.21

try it: good luck in your endeavors and a happy holiday for everyone!

V
Vatafaker 23.07.21

Yes, you are good with something, that you overdid it with reality, the controls are quite casual, set the settings to 900 degrees, the game itself adjusts the steering angle depending on the car (all sorts of atoms go from 720 degrees, sauber from 540, etc.), the skid is easy to enter and easy to control, RUF CTR 486 horses drift in turns like a horse.
Author, try, for example, the same RUF in Asetto Corsa - your fart will fly higher than the heavens, there your desire to throw the back of the car into a skid will be carried out every 5 meters of the track.
the most important thing is to turn off the assistance in management, otherwise, judging by the comments, you just have traction control working, and plus all sorts of assistants in taxiing, there are no drifts.

r
raketracing 23.07.21

depending on which car. SLS AMG and rain = drift norms. dry, not the backside, but the front carries