3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 23.07.21 12:38 am

Romance with Liara in ME2 (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

I can't understand if the romance with Liara in the second part affects the novels with the others and vice versa? Passed the Broker Gray, invited Liara to the ship, embraced forever, everything is fine. Achievement was not given. After that, the romance with Miranda develops normally. I approached Tali with the same intentions, but she tells me to deal with Miranda first. If I refuse Miranda, then an affair with Tali develops. Nobody mentions Liara. But as far as I understand, an affair with someone else will still be considered a betrayal of Liara and in the third part it will be considered that I had an affair with someone else, and perhaps Liara will send it in the third part (here I am not sure where I read it). Explain who knows, please, how the romance with someone will affect the relationship with Liara and will they end up with an achievement if I, so to speak, remain faithful to her? )
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 23.07.21

Achievements do not include Liara in ME2 in any way in terms of a love line. And it is not taken into account by other companions. If you chose her in the first part, then in the second you can cheat Miranda and return in the third to Liara. I almost always choose her, since her character through the entire trilogy is made simply masterpiece, in my opinion. If in the second part you will not romance anyone but Liara, then in the third you will willingly give herself to you. If you romance someone, there will simply be an extra dialogue in the third part, like are you sure. By the way, if you are on the side fucking one of the small heroes, such as a reporter, then the other main ladies do not mind this, but Liara will scold you and say that she is aware of everything. But still he will not stop loving

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

everything is simple. In mass effect 2, it was impossible to start or continue an affair with Liara (by analogy with Ashley / Kaidan), but only to cuddle eternity in DLS about the trousers.
the novel in me is probably believed that before the final mission, someone will be with the commander in the cabin.
if the Shepard started a romance with someone in me2 and then wants to build with the character of the 1st part in the 3rd with the entity character, for example, with the liara, there will be a corresponding dialogue, which, as I understand it, crosses out the branch with another character if it is possible to continue relations with him in ch3, for example, from the tal ... but I myself have not tried it and was with a hand.

g
ganjin 23.07.21

Thanks. Finally everything is clear. I have not found a complete sensible explanation of this anywhere. Probably I will also choose ̶r̶u̶k̶u̶ Miranda. If I could take the bucket off Tali, I would try with her.

.Chiken 23.07.21

ganjin
If you are not going to continue the romance with Miranda in the third part, then you better not choose her xD

g
ganjin 23.07.21

.Chiken
Why? And Tali?

.Chiken 23.07.21

ganjin
If without spoilers - better not xD
You can with Tali, but if you are going with Liara in the third part - I would be faithful in your place xD
When in the third part with Liara you finally confirm the relationship (in the cafe), you will get an achievement for the second , and for the third part xD

k
kvitos 23.07.21

.Chiken
No, the achievement for the second part is not given.

.Chiken 23.07.21

kvitos
Hmm, yes, I beg your pardon, I was mistaken - apparently it does not count for the second part. Brad, in fact, took place at the June patch, transferred all the saves, the affair was with Liara from the first part, in the second part he renewed the relationship with her, without starting with anyone else, in the third part he resumed. I got the achievement, I remember exactly, at the moment of the point of no return in the Apollo cafe, already in the third part. I thought for all three games at once, but it turns out that only for the 1st and 3rd parts. Although, the conditions for obtaining all three achievements are identical, they differ only "in the 1st in 2x in 3 games of the series" xD
screen

k
kvitos 23.07.21

.Chiken
The point is simply that this is a dlc, but they did not change the achievements )

As a result, the
achievement is not given
In the second part, you can stab anyone, anyway in the third you can return to Liara