3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 12:46 am

The most anticipated games of 2018

gK00Hsh.jpg

Each of the users presents their top ten most anticipated games of 2018. Therefore, the calculation will be carried out according to the scheme: 1st place - 10 points, 2-9, 3-8, ...., 10-1. At the end of the topic, I will summarize and we will determine which games are the most anticipated in the new year. This vote will last until the end of December - early January.

The list of games expected to be released in the 18th year:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_in_video_gaming

Rules

Only those games that are confirmed or at least announced for release in 2018 can be included in the top ten. Therefore, projects such as, for example, The Last of Us: Part II, Cyberpunk 2077 and others like them are still left out. Add-ons and demo versions do not take part in the voting. I think remakes, remasters or episodic games (like Teltails) deserve to be mentioned. Indeed, some are waiting for them no less than full-fledged new projects. It is not necessary to make exactly the top ten, you can even less. You can write tirades, throw gifs, videos and a soundtrack. All this is only welcomed, because the livelier the communication, the more interesting. I ask you to write the name of the games clearly and correctly, so that it would be easier to calculate the results and in order to avoid all sorts of incidents. A separate request is to arrange games in places, so that again, it was easier at the end of the vote. Thanks. If you want to change your list, for some reason, just edit your old message or create a new one, not forgetting to notify about it.

Similar topics in recent years:

Spoiler

Modified on November 16, 2017 by zhenia13
70 Comments
Sort by:
k
kahnv 28.07.21

Well, maybe not the most expected, but for me, as a shooter lover, it is definitely Far Cry-5.

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

ps I have already argued for a long time on this topic, why have they been trying to cram the future into the Call of Duty series recently, if you can just switch to an alternative reality a la k / f The Expendables, that is, some mercenaries of what Something they save there and people will be happy, for example, me, otherwise the Second World War is fed up, and the future is somehow annoying, especially with a fantastic bias and superpowers. 

A
Arein 28.07.21

The chic year will be:

1.RDR 2

2. Monster Hunter World

3. Dragon Quest XI

4. Ghost of Tsuhima

5. Detroit: Become Human

6. Spider Man

7. Ni no Kuni 2

8. God of War

9. SoTC (PS4)

10. Code Vein

And that's not all.

Modified November 17, 2017 by Arein

J
Joker 28.07.21

1) RDR2

2) God of War 

3) Spider-Man 

4) Days Gone 

5) Metro Exodus 

6) Shadow of the Colossus Remake 

7) Ghost of Tsushima

8) Soul Calibur VI

nine)

10)

I will leave the last 3 positions and give a chance to the last 2 major shows from Sonya and Kayleigh, as well as the January Nintendo Direct 

Modified on December 14, 2017 by Jokejima

F
FKNerv 28.07.21

1. Kingdom Hearts 3

tumblr_ot5kocy4U51utqb9do6_540.gif

tumblr_ot5k4x1T1f1utqb9do2_540.gif

tumblr_ot5hm0FoG11qf5hjqo1_540.gif

I remember that when I started the 1st part, seeing the intro, I was very surprised that it was pop music from Utada Hikaru, unknown to me, and not some orchestral music that I used to hear in games from Square. Now, in anticipation of this part, I am looking forward to both the game itself and the new song from Hickey.

2. Spider-Man

tumblr_o8siqvKs4F1qghhn8o2_500.gif

tumblr_o8siqvKs4F1qghhn8o3_500.gif

Even as a child, after watching a cartoon from the 90s, I really fell in love with this character. I hope the developers will not disappoint, because I played the last sensible emergency game, already in 2001.

3. Red Dead Redemption 2

tumblr_ox0iiurKz11r3i2gwo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ox0iiurKz11r3i2gwo4_500.gif

In the last project from Rockstar, I never really played, either I'm tired of sandboxes, or something else. Immediately, I was interested in the setting of the game itself, and Gun at one time, I really liked it.

4. Dragon Quest XI

tumblr_oo9dtwmqJN1s64n6yo3_400.gif

I played only the 8th part, which made an exceptionally good impression on me. I expect nothing less from this part.

5. System Shock

After the unexpected year (Prey), my interest in this kind of games has grown tremendously. If only there were fewer bugs.

6.Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

tumblr_orid5rduRD1sa4prjo6_r1_250.giftumblr_orid5rduRD1sa4prjo5_250.gif

tumblr_orid5rduRD1sa4prjo10_r1_250.giftumblr_orid5rduRD1sa4prjo3_250.gif

tumblr_orid5rduRD1sa4prjo9_r1_500.gif

What I liked about the first part was the fairytale atmosphere. I hope the developers will fix the shortcomings of the first part.

7. God of War

tumblr_orsqhaATnK1s05hv8o2_500.gif

tumblr_orsqhaATnK1s05hv8o6_500.gif

Well, my top is completed by this bearded man. It will be interesting to see how the new combat will be played.

Modified on December 14, 2017 by fukknerv
Edited the list. Removed by Monhan.

K
KrayZ 28.07.21

1. Soul Calibur VI

2. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

3. Red Dead Redemption 2

4. God of War

5. Spider-Man

6. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

7. Shadow of the Colossus Remake

8. Vampyr

9. Monster Hunter: World

10. Detroit: Become Human

Modified on December 12, 2017 by KrayZ

R
Rolling stone 28.07.21

1. The Shadow of the Colossus

2. Red Dead Redemption 2

3. God of War

4. Forza Horizon 4 (I think no one doubts the release of the new part in 2018)

5. Days Gone

6. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

7. Spider-Man

8. Vampyr

9. Schenmue III

10. Psychonauts 2

G
Gaiver 28.07.21

1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Spider-Man

3. God of War

4. Vampyr

5. Kingdom Come: Deliverence

6. Forza Horizon 4

7. Detroit: Become Human

The year as a whole for the game industry is very weak, it is planned, the Rockstars will pull almost in one. I couldn't even score a dozen of really interesting ones, but surely some of these will also be transferred: icon_confused:

Modified November 19, 2017 by Gaiver

C
Chicken 28.07.21

1. Red Dead Redemption 2

VOKqvPZ.png

2. System Shock Remake

8JyKQzQ.png

3. Kingdom Hearts 3

kv8DwZx.png

4. Shadow of the Colossus Remake

lOLpJN4.png

5. Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition

xUnhrml.png

6.13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

O9UnCLn.png

7. The Last Night

zj6xsoD.png

8. Spider-Man

winAXwd.png

9. Ni No Kuni II

zFWmxNh.png

10. ...

Modified November 19, 2017 by Nicktim

a
aden 28.07.21

There are a lot of games expected in 2018, which is interesting, a lot of potentially hit games.

1.RDR 2 (The original climbed up and down)

2. God of War (Fan of the series, went through all parts, some 2 times)

3. Detroit: Become Human (Not that I like interactive films, but the story about androids interested me, plus I'm still impressed by his Fahrenheit)

4. Shadow of the Colossus

5. Way out (I don't know why so little is said about this game, I liked EA the most this year)

6. Spider-man (He started playing SM back in the days of the first Playstation, and now the picture on the screen is many times better than the then CG video)

7. Kingdom Hearts 3 (According to the latest rumors due out late next year)

8. Days Gone (Open world, hordes of zombies)

9. Call of Chtulhu (DcotE was just super atmospheric, I want Lovecraft's new gameplay not to disappoint)

10. Metro Exodus (The most unexpected show at MS this year, who would have thought that such a game would grow from Stalker by 2018)

This is not counting what might be of interest - Far Cry 5, Kingdom Come: Deliverence, Schenmue III, Vampyr, Forza Horizon 4 and what can potentially roll out - Bully 2, RE2 Remake, new Batlefield, new CoD. And of course the new Fifa, as there were few changes this year.

S
Shibito 28.07.21

Red dead redemption 2

Shadow of the colossus remake

Ghost of Tsushima (in the end there will be bullshit, but the setting drags) 

V
Vlad31 28.07.21

1. Darksiders 3 (Continuation of the best series of games, 7th generation of consoles)

10. Half-Life 3

Modified on November 19, 2017 by Vlad31

S
Stan277 28.07.21

1. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

2. Shadow of the Colossus Remake

3. Days Gone

4. Vampyr

5. God of War

6. Call of Chtulhu

7. Valkyria Chronicles 4

Modified on November 30, 2017 by Stan277

a
awakecode 28.07.21

1.Call of duty vs Battlefield (Treyarch are back after a cool MP and a failed single in Black ops 3 against Dice on the wave of the success of Battle 1)

2. Forza Horizon 4

G
Greenfrogy 28.07.21

1.spider man 

2.rdr2

3.god of war 3

4.Days Gone

k
kone 28.07.21

Valkyria Chronicles 4

Kingdom come: deliverance

Yakuza 6

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

Omitting the obvious options for the level of RDR2, Spider-Man, Metro, etc. I wildly believe in the fanatics who gave the first Mafia - Kingdom Come: Deliverence

Judging by the information, a serious RPG will finally be released without compromise

N
Nikolaich 28.07.21

1 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
2 RDR

I'll watch the rest as it comes out. There is no obvious one to be interested.

L
Lazio 28.07.21

1) Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

2) Call of Cthulhu

3) Darksiders III

4) God of War

5) Metro Exodus

6) Red Dead Redemption 2

7) Spider-Man

8) Days Gone

9) Detroit become human

I hope there will be something else, although this list is more than enough for a year.

m
musicant 28.07.21

12 minutes ago, Lazio said:

1) Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

2) Call of Cthulhu

3) Darksiders III

4) God of War

5) Metro Exodus

6) Red Dead Redemption 2

7) Spider-Man

8) Days Gone

9) Detroit become human