3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 28.07.21 12:56 am

Forum Game - * CHALLENGE *

ed88d8ba65151b460baae29182057c02.png.2a2d3907e58332721644500af22f9181.png

A friend came up with a good idea. In general, the essence is simple - we throw a challenge to a person to do something in the game. It doesn't matter what. Complete DmC on the last difficulty, take a picture of Lara Croft's ass and chest at the same time, take Ricky to mid and win the rink, etc. How sophisticated a challenge you give is only your imagination. But there are a few rules to follow.

1. The person must have this game in the library. To do this, you can check the profile of the "victim" you need. Here, almost everyone has it in their signature, so problems should not arise.

2. You cannot set conditions in games in which the subscription system operates. In other words, you cannot give a task to a person in the conditional Titanfall 2, justifying it with the phrase "take a subscription for 249 rubles and do it, what is it weak or what?".

3. It is imperative to provide proof of the assignment, in the form of a screenshot or a video of your choice.

4. If a person refuses to complete the task, then he loses the right to challenge another person for one month.

4.1 Exceptions:

If a person has gone to the seaside / to have a rest If a person has disappeared from the forum (lack of posts and activity for a month) If a person is in a temporary bath

5. The duration is set depending on the severity of the call. You will even have to re-download the game for the sake of the challenge. On average, 3 days should be enough for easy tests, and up to a month for heavy ones. The term is given by the person who challenges. Stick to adequate deadlines. Getting platinum in Divinity: Original Sin 2 in 1 day is unrealistic. And it is quite possible to take first place in a Battlefield 1 match in 3 days.

6. If a person who has already earned the status of "I am the bottom" has completed the new test given to him before the end of the term of punishment, then the old punishment is immediately discarded from him.

As a punishment (I could not) there will be test work in the form of one week with the status "I am the bottom". Perhaps in the future, the type of punishment will change by the choice of the community through voting. So you can suggest your options.

To challenge you, you must mention the person in the post. So that he receives a notification and he sees the call. For example, "I challenge @ .........! Beat Gundir with only your fists!".

How do you look at this? I think Temka will be relevant for the "hot" games that have just come out. For example, I would watch one of the forum users kill Filakita with his bare hands on hard difficulty in Assassin's Creed Origins.
Are there first volunteers? : icon_mrgreen:

Modified December 19, 2017 by Velldanas
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sofia 28.07.21

Complete Wolfenstein II on Mein Leben.

V
Vlad31 28.07.21

@Shepard Complete both Darksiders, call back.

47D 28.07.21

14 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Complete DmC on Final Difficulty

The idea is cool, but it hurts for a long time for the sake of some forum challenge. I'm not sure there are many people to do this.

J
Joker 28.07.21

We set the term and the reward in monetary terms 

M
Manson 28.07.21

Vlad31 will you pay me for this? 

V
Vlad31 28.07.21

Shepard Will pants for 40 hryvnia come off?

J
Juanito 28.07.21

On 12/19/2017 at 06:45, Velldanas said:

If a person refuses to complete the task, then he loses the right to challenge another person for one month.

4.1 Exceptions:

If a person has gone to the seaside / to have a rest If a person has disappeared from the forum (lack of posts and activity for a month) If a person is in a temporary bath

Chet remembered :-D

p
pathfinder 28.07.21

Such an interesting idea that there is no end to those who want it. : QaAIgbl:

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

o
opjesd 28.07.21

What is this anyway?