3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
****** 28.07.21 01:28 am

Games that you play every year

What games do you play every year, so to speak with enviable regularity? : razz:

I'm going through - painkiller
half life BS OF
Halo
Max Payne
I'll remember what else - I'll write
: super2:
75 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 28.07.21

Resident evil 4

A
ACE 28.07.21

From the latter - Dark Souls 2 : troll_face_26:

D
Dangerous 28.07.21

Metal Gear Solid (PSone).

D
DriverUFO 28.07.21

Most often replayed: max Payne 1,2, resident evil 4, gta vice city, dark souls 1,2, black, shadow of the colossus ...

x
xWhItEWoLFx 28.07.21

Crysis 2 and 3. Somehow it happened :)

L
Lip 28.07.21

Of the newer ones - "Ori and the Blind Forest", I've played this amazing game 4 times and I still want to come back to it again and again :). The last time I tried to go through the hardcore mode with one life, I thought I had the experience, but I died much earlier than I expected, I will try again :) This game returned my love of platforming, after which I still enjoyed playing Guacamelee, the last 2 parts of Donkey Kong, Super Mario Galaxy 1,2 and a couple more games. I really want to see the sequel, maybe there will be an announcement at the upcoming E3 ...

Modified May 17, 2017 by Lip

E
ED007 28.07.21

every year there is no such game, but if more than once this is -

front mission 3-4-5 passed 3-4 times,

final 7-9 twice, 8th three,

metal gear solid 3 times 4

ff10 tried several times again for an hour on the 10th even scored

S
StrongDieTwice 28.07.21

Sonic heroes : cat-102:a couple of weeks before the new year, last year took place on ps2 and not on pc as usual. Quite a strange tradition since the release of this part on pc, I am surprised at myself: cat-156:

K
KirimKirimich 28.07.21

for a long time the truth did not pass, but before the appearance of the prefix and dark souls, fallout2 often took place, now this is a series of dark souls plus bloodbourne will be ... 

V
Velldanas 28.07.21

Every year ? There is no such.

N
Newfag 28.07.21

I run Super Mario Bros on the microwave simulator, go through the first level and delete : troll_face_24:

N
NiGHTS 28.07.21

Newfag nine years ago I also decided to write on the forum and this was my first post in the topic Questions, suggestions, comments on the work of Gamemag.

Quote Hooray !!
I was finally registered on the forum. after three unrestrained years of reading the hammock, I decided to register, but it still didn't work out, and finally I can leave my constructive brain outpourings in print! : a :(: It 
remains to put a gloss on the profile in my free time, put an expressive avatar, make a pretentious signature and go ahead ..
thank you all! I'll write
here somewhere else. here.: cry3:
something I was at a loss where, what, write ... ... start small ... well online: eek:

Nothing .. it goes away.

N
Newfag 28.07.21

NiGHTS thanks, interesting post

G
Gaiver 28.07.21

Red Dead Redemption / Uncharted / TLOU / Mafia (1) / Heavy Rain / Batman Arkham / GTA

The soul lies with these, it's a pity that there are only 24 hours in a day: 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

V
Vzhik 28.07.21

So far, the only game in which I wanted to replay when I got bored was Dark Souls 2. I replayed and that's it, this was not the case with me anymore.