3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WiLD 28.07.21 01:54 am

Most atmospheric game

What is the most atmospheric game for you? For me, the gods of the atmosphere are GTA: Vice City and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

24 Comments
Sort by:
x
xbuhby1 28.07.21

mafia 1, just lived in this game for a couple of months ...

N
Nikolaich 28.07.21

Long thought what was the atmosphere for me? As a result, I realized that these are still Electronics Arts sports simulation games ... I constantly play in their series, be it Fifa, NBA. NFL, NHL, or UFC ... Every day at least half an hour, but in something at least one match, but I will play.

k
kone 28.07.21

Luigis mansion

Driver

A
ALIBASTER JONES 28.07.21

Bro, you tell me something in a different way, otherwise it is clear that it is atmospheric, but describe what you experienced ..

Gta 3

It all started with this trailer

Trailer

He was on some disk of the country of games, then there was not much internet, in short I looked through it 5,000,000 times. According to this trailer, initially GTA was gloomy and some kind of "serious", I wildly liked it, but when the game still came out, then it turned out to be more comical chtoli ...

I still remember the atmosphere of the city, as soon as you move off the callahan bridge under the head radio, it immediately pulls you in ... and then - the industrial zone of the Portland, the business districts of Staunton, and the rich people from the shoreside vale ... the coolest thing that even everyone has the islands have their own atmosphere ... I remember that they do not give enough pleasure to the last island, because there are very few missions there ..

Well that's so dudes, thoughts out loud, nostalgia