3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRDrama 28.07.21 11:18 pm

Worst Current Gene games you have ever played

Write the most trashy carrent games in your opinion, which caused you disgust and waves of negative emotions

Here are mine:

Vampire rain

Haze

Legendary

Earth defense force 2017

Crysis 3

MindJack

Amy

Some of these could not stand for more than an hour (or even less)

Modified on June 4, 2013 by MRDrama
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evolved 28.07.21

[member = 'ACE'],

boiled: gigi:

M
MRDrama 28.07.21

[offtopic] Opium on the record goes along [/ offtopic]

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

[quote name = "Opium" post = "3269563" timestamp = "1368121730"] infamous 1-2 Uncharted 1-3 GranT1-4 little big planet 1-2 killzone 1-3 Motorstorm Resistance 1-3 heavy rain God of war ( all) [/ quote] Jornie and twisted metal forgotten, comrade soniphanat.

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1368121347' post = '3269548'] No, you’ll make an agreement now [/ quote]

did you like this shooter, with trees for the place of people in the lead roles?eddi.png 

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 28.07.21

[member = 'bob.rifo D:'], what they gave then they sent (((and if newsmen received only masterpieces, then they would only have 2-3 games per year at most. do you suggest they not send anything?: gigi:

Who writes promtovye (well, without editing) news to that all copies of the destiny at once))

poor ezio

A
ACE 28.07.21

No, well, you’ll come to an agreement now

did you like this shooter, with trees for the place of people in the lead roles?eddi.png

the best game about a stall on a crent gene, though nifiga is not a tomb rider okay.gif  and, in general, a casual postrelushka with scriptskhm.gif

M
Manson 28.07.21

the best game about a stall on a crent gene, though nifiga is not a tomb rider okay.gif  and, in general, a casual postrelushka with scriptskhm.gif

i thought the best legend was okay.gif also anversori

Modified May 9, 2013 by Shepard

A
ACE 28.07.21

I thought the best legend wasokay.gif

I watched Gamerankingscg.gif

E
Evolved 28.07.21

[member = 'ACE'],

With a score of 8 points: icon_lol:

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

[quote name = "shepard" post = "3269583" timestamp = "1368122056"] [quote name = "UnreaL" post = "3269548" timestamp = "1368121347"] No, you’ll make an agreement now [/ quote] you liked this joke , with trees for the place of people in the lead roles? [img = http: //cdn1.madfanboy.com/forum/images/smilies/eddi.png] [/ quote] That's right, soulless clone of ancharted. Especially amusing are the claims of the developers at the time of development about survival. Animal parts: D Failed.

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[quote name = 'shepard' timestamp = '1368122056' post = '3269583'] did you like this shooter with trees for people in the lead roles? eddi.png [/ quote]

I read the name of the thread and then your post

Either you played some 10/10 masterpieces or something is wrong with you ((

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

Enslaved pissing fierce. But everyone likes it, xs.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[member = 'ACE'],

With a score of 8 points: icon_lol:

87+ foreveralone.gif and the walking grandfather has 90+hmmm.gif

M
MsSHANK 28.07.21

Far Edge 2 it just made the brain endless trips from point to point, constant respawn of enemies, opponents with eagle vision and cheating AI, like in Kruzis, they constantly killed even on normal, and yet I went through it, it was the most painful hours

Damnation, in general, some kind of craft that is unrealistic to play such shit 

Modified May 9, 2013 by MsSHANK

G
Goldsmaug 28.07.21

And how can you not remember a CS clone from Russian developers - CrossFire.

M
MRDrama 28.07.21

well, yes, try to write only those games that almost made you twisted and immediately wanted to turn it off

A
ACE 28.07.21

well, yes, try to write only those games that almost made you twisted and immediately wanted to turn it off

then Dead Island, Divinity 2, Arcania: A Gothic 4 else: brash:

l
lysergide 28.07.21

fallout three, last remnant. well this is real shit. there are still a lot of games that have been played (tomb rider 2013 for example), but they are not so bad.

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1368122369' post = '3269601'] Either you played some 10/10 masterpieces or something is wrong with you (([/ quote]

I do not like to play games below 7 balls sorry, for me weak games are feces

a
arkazuped 28.07.21

walking grandfather generally 90+

no there 90+

10 reviews are ridiculous.