3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 11:21 pm

Do I need to buy very bad disc games?

Let's remember the worst games that came out, is it really possible now to get something not expensive for CDI or the same Plumbers don't wear ties packed or just in very good condition, but now the value of these games is due to the fact that they were printed in single circulation is very large

7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maudlin Kayodot 28.07.21

Here the question is different: is it worth playing bad games at all? For example, I didn't even download Kal Gost.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[member = 'IamGod'] how do you know she's bad then? connoisseurs say?

M
Maudlin Kayodot 28.07.21

[quote name = "ACE" post = "3876655" timestamp = "1390341283"] [b] [member = 'IamGod'] [/ b], how do you know she's bad then? connoisseurs say? [/ quote] I am a prophet. Well, in fact, I have (oddly enough) a friend with the same tastes as mine, at least in jokes. And he so watered with waste Gost. I trust my friend in this regard, I trust more than any critics, more than any user of this forum. I would have played Ghosts myself, but I am convinced that there are minimal changes in the mechanics in the game, I do not want to waste time on my feet. Tired of the same year after year, although the Black Ops were good.

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

I have Enslaved on the disk and mgs. 

E
El Shadda1 28.07.21

I have Enslaved on the disk and mgs. 

raisins.gif it's kind of good games, at least not bad

C
Charles 28.07.21

[quote name = 'el-shaddai' timestamp = '1390342231' post = '3876668'] these are kind of good games, at least not bad [/ quote]

I've heard they cause autism. 

e
elstupido 28.07.21

What a question, of course.